Making fun of Michael Rasmussen

Old June 19th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bobcullinan

Default Making fun of Michael Rasmussen

Regardless of whether your think Rasmussen is guilty or innocent, this
video is hilarious: http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=290
Old June 19th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

bobcullinan schreef:
Regardless of whether your think Rasmussen is guilty or innocent, this
video is hilarious:

Bob, why don't you post the url of your rss feed and leave us alone for
a couple of weeks? And get some original content for your snazzy looking
website instead of sporza.be and other knock-offs.

The video was posted earlier this week:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...ce000a565d9950
Old June 19th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

On Jun 19, 8:39 am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
bobcullinan schreef:

Regardless of whether your think Rasmussen is guilty or innocent, this
video is hilarious:

Bob, why don't you post the url of your rss feed and leave us alone for
a couple of weeks? And get some original content for your snazzy looking
website instead of sporza.be and other knock-offs.

The video was posted earlier this week:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...se_frm/thread/...

Ted:

Mi scusi...I didn't know that the Rasmussen video had been posted
earlier.

Also, I think you need to dig a bit deeper into CycleTo. The majority
of our content is original. We're not opposed to reposting videos,
like this one of Rasmussen or Frank Schleck's crash, but if you take
the time to dig into the site, you'll find a whole lot of pictures,
videos and stories that you won't see anywhere else.

You can always reach me direct if you have thoughts, comments or
suggestions:
Old June 19th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

wrote:
bobcullinan schreef:

[...]

Also...I just tried to access the link that you posted. I get an "Not
Found" error message.
Old June 19th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

caffetrieste schreef:
Also...I just tried to access the link that you posted. I get an "Not
Found" error message.

Google, your limited webbased news reader, probably truncates long urls.
Here it is again, works fine for me:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...ce000a565d9950
Alternatively: http://snurl.com/bobthespammer
Old June 20th 08, 08:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

caffetrieste wrote:

Also, I think you need to dig a bit deeper into CycleTo. The majority
of our content is original. We're not opposed to reposting videos,
like this one of Rasmussen or Frank Schleck's crash, but if you take
the time to dig into the site, you'll find a whole lot of pictures,
videos and stories that you won't see anywhere else.

Your videos simply won't play in my browser. Ubuntu 8.04, Firefox
2.0.0.14 with all codecs installed. No other site I have browsed fails
to stream video.
Old June 20th 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:10:59 +0200, Kyle Legate
wrote:

caffetrieste wrote:

Also, I think you need to dig a bit deeper into CycleTo. The majority
of our content is original. We're not opposed to reposting videos,
like this one of Rasmussen or Frank Schleck's crash, but if you take
the time to dig into the site, you'll find a whole lot of pictures,
videos and stories that you won't see anywhere else.

Your videos simply won't play in my browser. Ubuntu 8.04, Firefox
2.0.0.14 with all codecs installed. No other site I have browsed fails
to stream video.

Sometimes videos on that site don't start for me, but if I click
pause, then play, they work.
Old June 21st 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Kyle Legate a écrit profondement:

| Your videos simply won't play in my browser. Ubuntu 8.04, Firefox
| 2.0.0.14 with all codecs installed. No other site I have browsed fails
| to stream video.

Did you try blowing your cache? It often helps.

Did you look at /tmp and see what gives there? You should see a sound
mixer and a subdirectory "plugtmp/" which holds some gifs and other
stuff the flash player needs.

It isn't a site Davey goes to, but he did take a look just to see what
happened and on Slack-11 the video clips played fine and immediately
using Opera, FirePox and Gozilla.

Flux for a window manager and no Gnome or KDE bloat/junk installed
except QT which Opera needs.

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old June 21st 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Iglesias

In article ,
Kyle Legate wrote:
Your videos simply won't play in my browser. Ubuntu 8.04, Firefox
2.0.0.14 with all codecs installed. No other site I have browsed fails
to stream video.

Works for me with Firefox and Fedora 8 or 9. I do have a lot of the livna
media player extras installed.

--
Mike Iglesias Email:
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926