Nanodrive: The First 21st Century Drive Train System

Old April 1st 04, 06:00 AM
Sheldon Brown

Default Nanodrive: The First 21st Century Drive Train System

Are you still riding on old-fashioned half-inch-pitch chain and
sprocket, like they used to use in the last century? No wonder you're
slow! Time to get with it!

Unless you're a reactionary troglodyte retrogrouch, you NEED Nanodrive,
the first 21st century drive train system! Get rid of that obsolete junk!

See: http://sheldonbrown.com/nanodrive

Sheldon "Progress!" Brown
| Warning: Objects in mirror appear smarter than they are. |
Phone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://harriscyclery.com
Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide

Old April 1st 04, 07:28 AM
Gerard Lanois

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 00:00:38 -0500
See: http://sheldonbrown.com/nanodrive

Ha, thanks for the laugh!

-Gerard
3/31/04 10:25pm west coast time
Old April 1st 04, 07:36 AM
Jacobe Hazzard

Sheldon Brown wrote:
Are you still riding on old-fashioned half-inch-pitch
chain and
sprocket, like they used to use in the last century? No
wonder you're slow! Time to get with it!

What does that monospoke wheelset weigh in at?

Old April 1st 04, 01:44 PM
David Kerber

In article ,
says...
Are you still riding on old-fashioned half-inch-pitch chain and
sprocket, like they used to use in the last century? No wonder you're
slow! Time to get with it!

Unless you're a reactionary troglodyte retrogrouch, you NEED Nanodrive,
the first 21st century drive train system! Get rid of that obsolete junk!

See:
http://sheldonbrown.com/nanodrive

I *really* like that monospoke wheel!

newsgroups if possible).
Old April 1st 04, 01:59 PM
Art Harris

"Jacobe Hazzard" wrote:

What does that monospoke wheelset weigh in at?

More importantly, the photo resolves the question of the ages. Clearly
the the wheel is "hanging" from the spoke, not standing on it!

Art Harris
Old April 1st 04, 03:40 PM
H. M. Leary

In article ,
Sheldon Brown wrote:

Are you still riding on old-fashioned half-inch-pitch chain and
sprocket, like they used to use in the last century? No wonder you're
slow! Time to get with it!

Unless you're a reactionary troglodyte retrogrouch, you NEED Nanodrive,
the first 21st century drive train system! Get rid of that obsolete junk!

See: http://sheldonbrown.com/nanodrive

Sheldon "Progress!" Brown
| Warning: Objects in mirror appear smarter than they are. |
Phone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://harriscyclery.com
Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide

ROTFLMAO!

My Captain, My Captain!

Thank you very much, especially for the warning.

--
"Freedom Is a Light for Which Many Have Died in Darkness"

Old April 1st 04, 03:50 PM
Zippy the Pinhead

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 00:00:38 -0500, Sheldon Brown
wrote:

Are you still riding on old-fashioned half-inch-pitch chain

Oops! I posted a link to this, not having yet seen your original
post. Great stuff.
Old April 1st 04, 05:39 PM
John Everett

wrote:

See: http://sheldonbrown.com/nanodrive

Why is our hero not holding a new state-of-the-art Citröen Monospoke
wheel? Also, how many here actually get the obscure reference?

John "DS-21" Everett

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3
Old April 1st 04, 06:43 PM
Pete

"John Everett" wrote

Why is our hero not holding a new state-of-the-art Citröen Monospoke
wheel? Also, how many here actually get the obscure reference?

John "DS-21" Everett

Loved that steering wheel

Pete CX Pallas .

Old April 1st 04, 06:50 PM
Jim Flom

"Sheldon Brown" wrote ...

See: http://sheldonbrown.com/nanodrive

I've been waiting all week for this, and two for the price of one! You
gotta like that guarantee:
All Nanodrive components are unconditionally guaranteed to the original
purchaser's great-great grandfather.
Under no conditions will any free replacements or repairs be provided.

Thanks Sheldon!