Tube patches

Old September 9th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Mint[_2_]

Default Tube patches

I have two types of patches that not labeled and I am not sure what
side goes against the tire tube.

The first type has a foil lining on one side and a plastic liner on
the other side.
The patch is black with a narrow border that is a "brownish tan"
color.

The second type is black with a blue side attached to one side of the
patch and the other side has a clear liner on it.

Thanks.
Old September 9th 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Mint ? wrote:
I have two types of patches that not labeled and I am not sure what
side goes against the tire tube.

The first type has a foil lining on one side and a plastic liner on
the other side.
The patch is black with a narrow border that is a "brownish tan"
color.

The second type is black with a blue side attached to one side of the
patch and the other side has a clear liner on it.

Thanks.

How is this a social issue?

[cross-post to RBT added]

The foil side gets the glue (after, of course, foil removal), and the
cellophane is peeled off after applying the patch to the tube.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Old September 9th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Mint[_2_]

On Sep 8, 8:25*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Mint ? wrote:
I have two types of patches that not labeled and I am not sure what
side goes against the tire tube.

The first type has a foil lining on one side and a plastic liner on
the other side.
The patch is black with a narrow border that is a "brownish tan"
color.

The second type is black with a blue side attached to one side of the
patch and the other side has a clear liner on it.

Thanks.

How is this a social issue?

[cross-post to RBT added]

The foil side gets the glue (after, of course, foil removal), and the
cellophane is peeled off after applying the patch to the tube.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007

social
2 a : marked by or passed in pleasant companionship with one's friends
or associates leads a very full social life

Old September 9th 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Mint[_2_]

On Sep 8, 8:25*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Mint ? wrote:
I have two types of patches that not labeled and I am not sure what
side goes against the tire tube.

The first type has a foil lining on one side and a plastic liner on
the other side.
The patch is black with a narrow border that is a "brownish tan"
color.

The second type is black with a blue side attached to one side of the
patch and the other side has a clear liner on it.

Thanks.

How is this a social issue?

[cross-post to RBT added]

The foil side gets the glue (after, of course, foil removal), and the
cellophane is peeled off after applying the patch to the tube.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007

Please stop cross posting my messages to other groups.