Sand and Gravel

Old October 12th 09, 06:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Nick Jackson

Default Sand and Gravel

Sand pits are prohibited and the Giro will be using gravel roads. What the
**** is going on here anyway? You know television coverage is influencing
how riders ride. So, I think all television coverage should be banned.

Old October 14th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Oct 12, 12:21*am, "Nick Jackson" wrote:
Sand pits are prohibited and the Giro will be using gravel roads. *What the
**** is going on here anyway? *You know television coverage is influencing
how riders ride. *So, I think all television coverage should be banned.

If a Schleck falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does
it make a sound?