Do speed cameras cause road accidents?

Old October 1st 11, 02:52 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.british,uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.buses
Pilotiin[_8_]

Default Do speed cameras cause road accidents?

Do speed cameras cause road accidents?

Don't miss it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...0F-FX6Kg&gl=SE

--

Praise be to Jahbulon, holy god of Royal Arch Freemasons

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/jahbulon.html
Old October 1st 11, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Oct 1, 2:52*am, Pilotiin wrote:
Do speed cameras cause road accidents?

Don't miss it:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

--
Simon Mason
Old October 1st 11, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_33_]

On Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:54:59 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:52*am, Pilotiin wrote:
Do speed cameras cause road accidents?
Don't miss it:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

Pilotiin is a different crank, who at least has the excuse of being
insane, or at least that is what we're told elsewhere.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed
Old October 2nd 11, 12:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pilotiin[_8_]

Simon Mason wrote in news:4f12719b-91f1-498b-9513-
:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

WTF's Nuxx Bar?

Guy Chapman is another name for Mike Corley, and I claim my 10 UKP.

Old October 2nd 11, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 02/10/2011 00:48, Pilotiin wrote:

Simon wrote:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

WTF's Nuxx Bar?
Guy Chapman is another name for Mike Corley, and I claim my 10 UKP.

Interesting theory...
Old October 2nd 11, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Simon wrote:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

WTF's Nuxx Bar?
Guy Chapman is another name for Mike Corley, and I claim my 10 UKP.

Interesting theory...

Indeed - I can certainly see a "mental" parallel between the two.

Old October 2nd 11, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:52 am, Pilotiin wrote:
Do speed cameras cause road accidents?
Don't miss it:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

Pilotiin is a different crank, who at least has the excuse of being
insane, or at least that is what we're told elsewhere.

Cheers for that.
I remembered the name from somewhere.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Old October 4th 11, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

No speed cameras involved here.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...ail/story.html

--
Simon Mason

Speed Cameras vs. Red Light Cameras His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_] UK 0 April 27th 11 02:06 PM
20mph speed limits increase accidents Derek C UK 74 October 12th 10 11:06 PM
speed cameras Peter Australia 19 July 5th 10 11:28 PM
We don't need speed cameras Tony Raven UK 16 February 8th 04 01:21 PM
Speed Cameras - Here We Go Again Robert Bruce UK 10 December 5th 03 04:54 PM