FOR SALE: Used Blue Avalon Bike - $45

Old May 16th 15, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FOR SALE: Used Blue Avalon Bike - $45

Good working 7 speed bike. Ready to ride.
Has 26" wheels and a 17" frame
Tires and brake are in great shape and it shifts smoothly.

I bought this off a guy who likes to fix/build bikes cause I needed one but it's too big. I need to sell it so I can buy a smaller one.

Location: San Dimas CA. Cash only.

Please e-mail or text if you're interested. 424-279-27one5