A lovely photo essay

Old April 7th 21, 03:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default A lovely photo essay

Here's a beautiful photo essay, shot in Sussex, England by a travel
photographer restricted to home by COVID.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/t...portraits.html

It's a lovely tale of seeking and appreciating what we have close to
home. And the explanation of his entirely solo techniques was very
interesting. Evocative, beautiful work.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 7th 21, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:07:44 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Here's a beautiful photo essay, shot in Sussex, England by a travel
photographer restricted to home by COVID.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/t...portraits.html

It's a lovely tale of seeking and appreciating what we have close to
home. And the explanation of his entirely solo techniques was very
interesting. Evocative, beautiful work.

--
- Frank Krygowski

While this tool precise timing, I wonder how many shots he took to achieve those effects?
Old April 8th 21, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 07:48:35 -0700, Tom Kunich scribed:

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:07:44 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Here's a beautiful photo essay, shot in Sussex, England by a travel
photographer restricted to home by COVID.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/t...portraits.html

It's a lovely tale of seeking and appreciating what we have close to
home. And the explanation of his entirely solo techniques was very
interesting. Evocative, beautiful work.

--
- Frank Krygowski

While this tool precise timing, I wonder how many shots he took to
achieve those effects?

Pro Tip silly little tommy; most published images are post processed
after capture. Only hoi-polo capture their images in jpeg or similar.

In any case, capturing multiple serial images is child's play. Select the
setting and hold the button down.

NYT ESSAY [email protected] Techniques 2 July 14th 15 05:44 PM
Photo Essay by Andre Jute: Coca-Cola Zero Bikes share scheme in Cork,Galway and Limerick Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 1 May 25th 15 03:58 PM
uni essay... eh? skrobo Unicycling 3 November 30th 07 05:28 PM
photo essay of bikes around the world for Starley's birthday [email protected] General 1 April 22nd 07 03:44 AM
Joergen Leth: TdF Photo Essay steve Racing 4 July 24th 06 06:56 PM