The Bay Trail -- A Disaster for Wildlife

Old September 21st 03, 11:10 PM
Mike Vandeman

Default The Bay Trail -- A Disaster for Wildlife

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:13:59 GMT, (Bill
Porter) wrote:

..On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:33:40 GMT, Mike Vandeman
..wrote:
..
..SNIP
..===
..I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
..humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
..years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..
..
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..
..
..Hey Mike,
.. Thanks for the 411 on the trail issue . Are you still fighting the
..auto dependence and road constructing thing? The reason I ask is that
..you said the same thing over a year ago. http://tinyurl.com/o5hi
..If you are still into that then please update your tag line. I would
..not want people to think you are putting out inaccurate information.

It's still accurate. Learn to read.

..Bill Porter
..www.mountainbikebill.com
..
..

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old September 21st 03, 11:30 PM
Bill Porter

Porter) wrote:

.On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:33:40 GMT, Mike Vandeman
.wrote:
.
.SNIP
.===
[...]

Geez Mike,
Of course it is technically accurate. I should have mentioned
something about the precision of the statement. You used that
tagline at least over 2 years ago, so why not say you have been
working on it for over a decade. Does that not help your case in some
manner or other?

Bill Porter
www.mountainbikebill.com

Old September 22nd 03, 01:24 AM
Stephen Baker

Bill P says:

You used that
tagline at least over 2 years ago, so why not say you have been
working on it for over a decade. Does that not help your case in some
manner or other?

No - that would show that he has taken even LONGER to get nothing whatsoever
accomplished ;-)

HTH

Steve
Old September 22nd 03, 01:44 AM
Michael Dart

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
The Bay Trail -- A Disaster for Wildlife
Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D., wildlife activist
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
September 21, 2003

No wild animal nor plant was invited to any of the
public hearings on plans for the Bay Trail. They are never
invited to any public hearing. Humans frame the discussion,

Visualizing a line of anthropomorphic animals and plants waiting in line to
speak a the mic.

They sure have some good drugs in CA.

Mike - I killed Bambi's mother with my mountain bike.

Old September 22nd 03, 03:02 AM
Super Slinky

Michael Dart said...

Visualizing a line of anthropomorphic animals and plants waiting in line to
speak a the mic.

They sure have some good drugs in CA.

Mike - I killed Bambi's mother with my mountain bike.

He is an animal or vegetable, depending on the phase of the moon.
Old September 22nd 03, 05:48 PM
Stephen Baker

Jeff S says:

You really should consider the Insanity Defense.

It's too late, Jeff - Insanity already invaded, and there was no resistance...
Old September 23rd 03, 01:12 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Bill Porter" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:10:17 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:13:59 GMT,

(Bill
Porter) wrote:

.On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:33:40 GMT, Mike Vandeman
.wrote:
.
.SNIP
.===
[...]

Bill, Bill, Bill - I can't believe you missed this as well - he's been
gloating over the stupidity of people who miss-read his tag line for an age.
Here's the clarification:

'I am working on creating.......' this is what he's doing now; '(I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)', this is
what he was doing for the 8 years _prior_ to starting his current project.
I'm afraid he's right for once with his 'learn to read' comment. Sorry to
have to say it dude. ;-(

Shaun aRe

Old September 23rd 03, 07:41 PM
The Ogre

(Bill Porter) wrote in message ...
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:10:17 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:13:59 GMT,
(Bill
Porter) wrote:

.On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:33:40 GMT, Mike Vandeman
.wrote:
.
.SNIP
.===
[...]

While you are on the subject of precision, why not just simplify the whole thing

==
I am working on wasting bandwidth and server space on pointless
eco-rants ("pure drivel"). Want to help? (I spent the previous decade wasting
time with pointless arguments with mountain bikers)