George Longstaff - sad news today.

Old October 5th 03, 08:10 PM
Dave Ross

Default George Longstaff - sad news today.

I'm very sad to report that George Longstaff passed away today
whilst cycling, apparently from a heart attack. He was 56.

He will be sadly missed..

--
Dave
Old October 6th 03, 12:33 PM
Twangin'

In article ,
Dave Ross wrote:

I'm very sad to report that George Longstaff passed away today
whilst cycling, apparently from a heart attack. He was 56.

He will be sadly missed..

Not wishing to be facetious in any way at all, if you have to go, then
thats the way to do it. Sad news nonetheless.

--
Swop the ok-coral for yahoo to reply

Old October 6th 03, 09:02 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:10:08 GMT, Dave Ross wrote:

I'm very sad to report that George Longstaff passed away today
whilst cycling, apparently from a heart attack. He was 56.

Oh no! That's terrible.

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony.
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

Old October 7th 03, 11:26 AM
Jumble Jobs

I bought a tandem trike from him, so myself, my wife and my disabled
son could cycle together - a really nice guy who did a lot for cycling
and to enable disabled youngsters to go cycling too.

Another sad day.