CycleBanter.com

-   -   New weight weenie pedals (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=261301)

James[_8_] March 21st 21 07:54 AM

New weight weenie pedals

Sorry if I missed this already being posted.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/titani...rams-each.html

--
JS

Sepp Ruf March 21st 21 09:08 AM

New weight weenie pedals

James wrote:
Sorry if I missed this already being posted.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/titani...rams-each.html

The massive cleat looks like another gram should be saved.

But Ti axles? We're too strong for these!

(NSW: "But does it swim?")

Tom Kunich[_4_] March 23rd 21 07:06 PM

New weight weenie pedals

James wrote:
Sorry if I missed this already being posted.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/titani...rams-each.html

The massive cleat looks like another gram should be saved.

But Ti axles? We're too strong for these!

(NSW: "But does it swim?")

Quack quack.

Just 10 years ago when I was still riding Look Delta pedals, I broke a steel axle on one of the new one's. There is no way I would try titanium, especially 3D printed pedals which are actually composed of a lot of dots of liquid metal that can fail along fault lines.