CycleBanter.com

-   Off Road (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Bicycle Search Engine Opens (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=148763)

Ryan Lanctot November 4th 06 12:01 AM

Bicycle Search Engine Opens

Greetings:

Bicycles for Humanity, whose mission is to help empower women, children
and aids workers by providing them with bicycles, would like to invite
you to add your site to our new bike search engine!

Bicycles for Humanity's overall goal is to expand the work of its
members, build more sustainable initiatives and programs and to mobilise
and empower more of the world's poorest people.

Currently, we're supporting initiatives in Namibia by collecting used
bicycles, tools and parts and shipping them to those most in need.

Our website is located at http://www.bicycles-for-humanity.org

Our bike search engine is located at:
http://www.bicycles-for-humanity.org/portal

Regards, The Bicycles for Humanity Team.