CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   John Doe ID'd? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=177669)

[email protected] January 26th 08 04:13 PM

John Doe ID'd?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

MagillaGorilla[_2_] January 26th 08 05:15 PM

John Doe ID'd?

wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

I read an article like this and the only question that comes to mind is,
"Why do people think tattoos look good?"

Magilla

Howard Kveck January 26th 08 06:28 PM

John Doe ID'd?

In article , MagillaGorilla wrote:

wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

I read an article like this and the only question that comes to mind is,
"Why do people think tattoos look good?"

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

--
tanx,
Howard

Now it's raining pitchforks and women,
But I've already got a pitchfork...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

[email protected] January 26th 08 10:22 PM

John Doe ID'd?

On Jan 26, 6:15*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

I read an article like this and the only question that comes to mind is,
"Why do people think tattoos look good?"

Magilla

I wonder why these nutters who tattoo virtually every square inch of
their bodies leave their hands alone. Like they think maybe they'll
get a suit and tie job?

The best tattoo I ever saw was an old French jail-bird type of guy in
all denim on the TGV from Paris to Lausanne. He had a shaved head, so
you could see the word "Merde" tatooed on the side of his head and
other things like 666 on his forehead. He also had a mask tattooed on
his face to make him look like the Lone Ranger, and the tatoo of the
string holding it on went all the way around and had a bow in the
back. As the train ride progressed, lots of borderline questionable
characters decided to sit in the same car. I figured out later it was
because they knew the Swiss border guys would focus all their
attention on him and ignore everyone else in the car.

Joseph

[email protected] January 27th 08 12:02 AM

John Doe ID'd?

wrote:
[...]

denim always looks suspicious.

Howard Kveck January 27th 08 05:56 AM

John Doe ID'd?

In article ,
" wrote:

I wonder why these nutters who tattoo virtually every square inch of
their bodies leave their hands alone. Like they think maybe they'll
get a suit and tie job?

It's been a bit of a tradition that hands are left clean, for the reasons you
cited. (Even many tattoo artists have clean hands.) That's changing, though.

gopher January 27th 08 05:48 PM

John Doe ID'd?

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:13:33 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

OMC already outted KL as john doe at least 3 days ago in the amgen
press conference thread. Did you misss that?

his post was Message-ID:

Michael Press January 28th 08 12:25 AM

John Doe ID'd?

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

I am almost totally against tattoos. I will allow a fouled
anchor if the wearer's forearms suggest hawsers. USN as allowed.
All the rest is posing, compensating, or pathology.

--
Michael Press
The real Style Guy

Howard Kveck January 28th 08 05:36 AM

John Doe ID'd?

In article ,
Michael Press wrote:

I am almost totally against tattoos. I will allow a fouled
anchor if the wearer's forearms suggest hawsers. USN as allowed.
All the rest is posing, compensating, or pathology.

Some people just like wearing some art.

[email protected] January 28th 08 09:44 AM

John Doe ID'd?

On Jan 28, 6:36*am, Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
*Michael Press wrote:

I am almost totally against tattoos. I will allow a fouled
anchor if the wearer's forearms suggest hawsers. USN as allowed.
All the rest is posing, compensating, or pathology.

* *Some people just like wearing some art.

Oh no! We're back to art again! Things like Tweety with biceps?

Joseph