CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stolen Schwinn Super Sport Road Bike (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=221357)

David White[_2_] October 2nd 10 07:30 PM

Stolen Schwinn Super Sport Road Bike

Hello. This is likely a futile effort but... Someone has stolen my later
model Schwinn Super Sport road bike from my garage. Perhaps you have
seen it or can let me know if you do. It is smallish (52cm or so), blue,
has a carbon fork, older Shimano 8-speed STI, older Shimano Dura Ace
cranks, older Look pedals, and a Nashbar stem. Thanks.

David Kerber[_4_] October 4th 10 03:30 PM

Stolen Schwinn Super Sport Road Bike

In article ,
says...

Hello. This is likely a futile effort but... Someone has stolen my later
model Schwinn Super Sport road bike from my garage. Perhaps you have
seen it or can let me know if you do. It is smallish (52cm or so), blue,
has a carbon fork, older Shimano 8-speed STI, older Shimano Dura Ace
cranks, older Look pedals, and a Nashbar stem. Thanks.

What part of the world was it stolen from? UK? AU?, US?, ZA?

David White[_2_] October 4th 10 05:33 PM

Stolen Schwinn Super Sport Road Bike

David Kerber wrote:
In article ,
says...
Hello. This is likely a futile effort but... Someone has stolen my later
model Schwinn Super Sport road bike from my garage. Perhaps you have
seen it or can let me know if you do. It is smallish (52cm or so), blue,
has a carbon fork, older Shimano 8-speed STI, older Shimano Dura Ace
cranks, older Look pedals, and a Nashbar stem. Thanks.

What part of the world was it stolen from? UK? AU?, US?, ZA?

Oops. Sorry. I wasn't thinking. This was the northwestern USA - Seattle,
Washington. Thanks

Trevor Holyoak October 8th 10 05:04 PM

Stolen Schwinn Super Sport Road Bike

There are several online bike registry services you might try. Here's a
free one I found recently:
http://www.bikeregistry.com/

- Trevor

In article , says...

David White[_2_] October 9th 10 05:46 PM

Trevor Holyoak wrote:
There are several online bike registry services you might try. Here's a
free one I found recently:
http://www.bikeregistry.com/

- Trevor

On 10/4/2010 10:33 AM, David White wrote:
David Kerber wrote:
In article ,
says...
Hello. This is likely a futile effort but... Someone has stolen my
later model Schwinn Super Sport road bike from my garage. Perhaps you
have seen it or can let me know if you do. It is smallish (52cm or
so), blue, has a carbon fork, older Shimano 8-speed STI, older
Shimano Dura Ace cranks, older Look pedals, and a Nashbar stem. Thanks.

What part of the world was it stolen from? UK? AU?, US?, ZA?

Oops. Sorry. I wasn't thinking. This was the northwestern USA - Seattle,
Washington. Thanks

Thanks. I have done this at several other registries. I will add it here.