CycleBanter.com

-   -   floyd landis (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=149783)

[email protected] November 16th 06 02:38 AM

floyd landis

So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

Paul Boyd November 16th 06 08:05 AM

floyd landis

said the following on 16/11/2006 02:38:
So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

Thoughts now? Bacon butties.

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

Tony Raven November 16th 06 08:15 AM

floyd landis

http://trustbut.blogspot.com/2006/10/its-here.html

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci

Tony Raven November 16th 06 08:18 AM

floyd landis

Paul Boyd wrote on 16/11/2006 08:05 +0100:
said the following on 16/11/2006 02:38:
So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

Thoughts now? Bacon butties.

That's significant ;-)

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci

Peter November 16th 06 08:21 AM

floyd landis

wrote in message

So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

Gah...can't think at this time of day...(yawns and trudges to the kitch to
get bike to go to work)
Peter

wafflycat November 16th 06 08:24 AM

floyd landis

wrote in message

So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

This time of the morning? Mug of hot, steaming spiced tea...

Pinky November 16th 06 09:00 AM

floyd landis

wrote in message

So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

Something about smoke and fire

Which reminds me to stoke the boiler before I leave for my morning ride. bye
--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

Simon Mason November 16th 06 11:58 AM

floyd landis

wrote in message

So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

I watch the DVD and would love to believe it was clean, especially on that
heroic comeback ride, but I don't really care when all's said and done.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net