CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=158219)

[email protected] March 20th 07 07:26 AM

Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

In case you didn't know

gplama[_47_] March 20th 07 08:08 AM

Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

Wrote:
In case you didn't know

OooOoOoOOoOO dates/times? Pizza and bikes at my place everyone! Bring
the pizza, I'll supply the TV services! :)

--
gplama

Parbs March 20th 07 08:42 AM

Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

gplama wrote:
Wrote:
In case you didn't know

OooOoOoOOoOO dates/times?

Lama lama lama... April 15

TimC March 20th 07 08:50 AM

Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

On 2007-03-20, Parbs (aka Bruce)
gplama wrote:
Wrote:
In case you didn't know

OooOoOoOOoOO dates/times?

Lama lama lama... April 15

W00t! What a birthday present!

--
TimC
The other day I overheard that a friend of the family had called their

::dom::[_11_] March 20th 07 11:13 AM

Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

Anybody want to take pity on a poor cycling fan who live in a county
where there is NO cycling at all on TV... and record Paris - Roubaix.
Happy to pay for the DVD, registered post and for a few liquid
refreshments for the trouble.... :D :D :D

--
::dom::

gravelmuncher[_19_] March 20th 07 11:17 AM

Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

Cool cool cool. But, is it still ok to bitch about all the ad's ....
and Mike T ??

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Dave March 21st 07 12:47 AM

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:08:50 +1100, gplama wrote:

OooOoOoOOoOO dates/times? Pizza and bikes at my place everyone! Bring
the pizza, I'll supply the TV services! :)

If you're providing the bikes it could be worth a trip to Melbourne...

--
Dave Hughes |
"I've found that nurturing one's Zen nature is vital to dealing with

TimC March 21st 07 02:29 AM

Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

On 2007-03-21, Dave (aka Bruce)
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:08:50 +1100, gplama wrote:

OooOoOoOOoOO dates/times? Pizza and bikes at my place everyone! Bring
the pizza, I'll supply the TV services! :)

If you're providing the bikes it could be worth a trip to Melbourne...

I agree. I'll take any one of your old Giants since you aren't be
needing them anymore.

--
TimC
#define FUZZ 0.0001 /*author: Marc Goodman in ARK*/

Shabby[_2_] March 21st 07 12:16 PM

Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

Wrote:
In case you didn't know

Source? I can't find it on the net... if you know when and what time, I
know a guy who knows a guy who owns a place in South Melbourne which is
cyclofriendly and has a big screen............

--
Shabby

Darryl C March 22nd 07 04:14 AM

Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

In article ,
Shabby wrote:

Wrote:
In case you didn't know

Source? I can't find it on the net... if you know when and what time, I
know a guy who knows a guy who owns a place in South Melbourne which is
cyclofriendly and has a big screen............

The Paris-Roubaix is to be held on 15 April 2007.

The SBS website does not indicate if/when it will be shown.

The "A Sunday in Hell" DVD story of the 1976 Paris-Roubaix has just been
released:
http://www.digitales.com.au/item.asp?CatID=166&ItemID=4789&Start=0&s=

That should keep you going until April.

regards,