CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Birthday TimC (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=159308)

Dave April 12th 07 09:34 AM

Happy Birthday TimC

Since his email isn't responding for some reason, I'll have to embarrass
the poor lad here. Happy Birthday!

Dave - who hopes he didn't get the date wrong

--
Dave Hughes |
"...and trogdor smote the kerrek. And all was laid to burnination."

Friday April 12th 07 02:26 PM

Happy Birthday TimC

Dave wrote:
Since his email isn't responding for some reason, I'll have to embarrass
the poor lad here. Happy Birthday!

Dave - who hopes he didn't get the date wrong

Another lap around the sun completed.
Congratulations!

Friday

TimC April 12th 07 03:28 PM

Happy Birthday TimC

On 2007-04-12, Dave (aka Bruce)
Since his email isn't responding for some reason, I'll have to embarrass
the poor lad here. Happy Birthday!

It isn't? Which one?

Dave - who hopes he didn't get the date wrong

Off by a few days :)

This coming sunday I think, although I'm not entirely sure. Mum's
organised the party almost without my knowledge.

--
TimC
"I used to be better at logic problems, before I just dumped

cfsmtb[_114_] April 13th 07 02:15 AM

Happy Birthday TimC

TimC Wrote:

Off by a few days :)

This coming sunday I think, although I'm not entirely sure. Mum's
organised the party almost without my knowledge.

In other "On this Day" themed stuff, as of yesterday, Kurt Vonnegut
went somewhere else for a change of scenery and today (13/4) it's Alan
Jones birthday. But in 1961 (12/4) Yuri found out The Kittens were
there first.
http://cfsmtb.net/2007/04/12/april-12-1961/

Happy birthday Tim. Whenever is it. So it goes.

--
cfsmtb

PiledHigher April 13th 07 03:49 AM

Happy Birthday TimC

On Apr 12, 11:26 pm, Friday wrote:
Dave wrote:
Since his email isn't responding for some reason, I'll have to embarrass
the poor lad here. Happy Birthday!

Dave - who hopes he didn't get the date wrong

Another lap around the sun completed.
Congratulations!

Friday

Come on, TimC is an astrologer and he knows that the sun circles the
earth:-)