CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OT ding dong the witch is dead (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=71473)

Jim Flom November 19th 04 12:34 AM

OT ding dong the witch is dead

Carolyn Parrish gets the boot.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...ish041118.html

Stewart Fleming November 19th 04 01:15 AM

Jim Flom wrote:

Carolyn Parrish gets the boot.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...ish041118.html

Please tell me this is not the woman at the centre of the Canadian
"Strippergate" scandal...? I'd pay her to keep her clothes on. Bring
back that nice lady mayor of Houston, BC, Sharon (?) Smith.

Jim Flom November 19th 04 01:17 AM

"Stewart Fleming" wrote in message

Please tell me this is not the woman at the centre of the Canadian
"Strippergate" scandal...? I'd pay her to keep her clothes on. Bring
back that nice lady mayor of Houston, BC, Sharon (?) Smith.

Oh jeez I hope not. Although there is something compelling about a woman
with power...

Bob Schwartz November 19th 04 03:05 PM

Jim Flom wrote:
Although there is something compelling about a woman with power...

For example, heather as SR.

Bob Schwartz

Bob Schwartz November 19th 04 03:05 PM

h squared November 20th 04 12:35 AM

Bob Schwartz wrote:

Jim Flom wrote:
Although there is something compelling about a woman with power...

For example, heather as SR.

grrrr... stop it... i am studiously ignoring you all on this topic.
"power", lol!

heather

Jim Flom November 20th 04 03:11 AM

"h squared" wrote...

grrrr... stop it... i am studiously ignoring you all on this topic.
"power", lol!

Obviously. ;-)