CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   rec.bicycles.racing, aus.bicycle, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=111838)

googleing February 10th 05 12:53 AM

rec.bicycles.racing, aus.bicycle, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.marketplace

Alan Erskine Feb 9, 12:56 am hide options

Newsgroups: alt.survival
From: "Alan Erskine" - Find messages by this
author
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:56:25 GMT
Subject: What does CIA stand for?
original | Report Abuse

sci.life-extension

Alan Erskine Feb 7, 2:28 pm hide options

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
From: "Alan Erskine" - Find messages by this
author
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:28:32 GMT
Subject: The truth about radiation
original | Report Abuse

Alan Erskine Feb 7, 2:25 pm hide options

Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
From: "Alan Erskine" - Find messages by this
author
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:25:40 GMT
Subject: EELVs Are A Bad Deal
original | Report Abuse

Simon VK3XEM Jan 31, 7:17 pm hide options

Newsgroups: aus.services.emergency
From: Simon VK3XEM - Find messages by this author
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:17:41 +1100
Subject: Erskine stiring more ****?
original | Report Abuse

Alan Erskine wrote: hey that's my name

Alan Erskine Feb 6, 1:59 am hide options

Newsgroups: aus.bicycle
From: "Alan Erskine" - Find messages by this
author
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 09:59:28 GMT
Subject: I Alan Erskine woke up
original | Report Abuse

Alan Erskine woke up
I Alan Erskine woke up and said it's been 3years since i had sex so im
going to dig
up the columbia crew and have sex with them then i will hang them on a

Alan Erskine Jan 31, 8:47 pm hide options

Newsgroups: aus.bicycle
From: "Alan Erskine" - Find messages by this
author
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:47:52 GMT
Subject: why is "Alan Erskine"
calling people and posting at 3:05am he can't do it with
the hooker that you hear in the background saying ha ha you
can't do it im out of here pay me my $200.00
original | Report Abuse

why is "Alan Erskine" calling