CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   New fashion in cycling clothing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=240960)

Joy Beeson May 16th 13 03:59 PM

New fashion in cycling clothing

I got this link from a local-club mailing list. Since it isn't *my*
local club, it wouldn't be proper to respond there, but something this
stupid has to be responded to:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...le_Lifestyle_5

I'm not a MAMIL, but I'm a LOLIL --a little old lady in linen-- and
anybody who tried to reduce me to tears over the color of my socks
would pretty soon regret it.

And when I clicked on the link, I was expecting to read about some
interesting new fashions!

--
Joy Beeson
http://www.debeeson.net/joy

Duane[_3_] May 16th 13 06:06 PM

On 5/16/2013 10:59 AM, Joy Beeson wrote:
I got this link from a local-club mailing list. Since it isn't *my*
local club, it wouldn't be proper to respond there, but something this
stupid has to be responded to:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...le_Lifestyle_5

I'm not a MAMIL, but I'm a LOLIL --a little old lady in linen-- and
anybody who tried to reduce me to tears over the color of my socks
would pretty soon regret it.

And when I clicked on the link, I was expecting to read about some
interesting new fashions!

Now I'm left wondering whether my glasses are inside or outside of my
helmet straps. I'll have to pay attention. Though I think I'm probably
guilty of having them outside the straps since the straps are sort of
tight. Do I have to fight someone over this? lol

Stupid article.