CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bush said mountain biking "has a mind-clearing effect". No shit. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54237)

Gary S. August 4th 04 05:07 AM

Bush said mountain biking "has a mind-clearing effect". No shit.

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:54:17 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
.I have no degree, and it is worth every cent that I paid. I still have a

leg
.up on Mike despite his expensive degree.

Your leg is up, all right, but it's for a different reason. :)

What, to pee on you? That is as good a reason as any to have my leg up I
suppose. Idiot.

Some people insult others in a way that is funny, other people insult
others in a way that makes a point. Then there is Mikey.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA