Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ride-A-Lot
Forum: Mountain Biking September 22nd 07, 02:14 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 22
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Who's the best rider in AMB?

Bill Sornson wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Lerxst in Wonderland©...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 22nd 07, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 22
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Who's the best rider in AMB?

GeeDubb wrote:

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Lerxst in Wonderland© wrote:
"G.T." shared with a group that has...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 22nd 07, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 22
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Who's the best rider in AMB?

Lerxst in Wonderland© wrote:
"G.T." shared with a group that has...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 19th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 3
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
I muted Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
Notice how he doens't post no more. That was my goal.

Virginia Newbon his puppet master told him not to post anymore so I
have nothing to work with on humiliating him.

Forum: Mountain Biking September 13th 07, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 24
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Gravity-Dropper Seatpost: Workaround For Wedge?

?Slack wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:06:50 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

G.T. wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking September 13th 07, 05:06 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

G.T. wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
G.T. wrote:
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 12th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 24
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Gravity-Dropper Seatpost: Workaround For Wedge?

G.T. wrote:
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
Per pete fagerlin:
Fixed it for you.
That one went right over my...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 12th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Trek Incite ACH Digital Speedometer with Cadence (Rear wheel?/Reviews?)

markm75 wrote:
On Sep 11, 11:29 pm, Slack wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:11:56 -0700, markm75 wrote:
Has anyone used this speedometer? It is my...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 12th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

â–€Slack wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:11:56 -0700, markm75 wrote:

Has anyone used this speedometer? It is my "idea" speedometer and
price.. it has the altimeter and...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 11th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Still in the Saddle

GeeDubb wrote:
I guess I just can't stay away from my bike. I've been having riding
withdrawal issues due to recent (and not so recent) aggravation to my
back. So a couple of day (spread out...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 12
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Ride-A-Lot clip of me filming&commenting on Apex

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Sep 10, 3:36 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
On Sep 10, 2:48 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Sep 10, 2:48 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

If you want to apologize to me for initiating hostilities as you did,
I will...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
New Extreme video site with Freeride category

itimar wrote:
Hi,
Please let me recommend a new Extreme video site,
It is click and play streaming video system with more than 30.000
extreme video clips in 35 categories.

Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:

If you want to apologize to me for initiating hostilities as you did,
I will accept it, as long as you admit you're ugly as well, of which
we can end the war, which you try...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 07, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 12
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Ride-A-Lot clip of me filming&commenting on Apex

LIBERATOR wrote:
Funny, I hear you talk a lot about "bombing" down it, but I never
actually see you ride it. It's too bad Virginia was watching you and
told me you never even attempted...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 12
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Ride-A-Lot clip of me filming&commenting on Apex

LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBTayx46A4

Ride-A-Lot - yes or no, can you ride down the section in the clip, and
mainly the end part which is just in the distance. As I...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), your perfect trail

pete fagerlin wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

It was private, but I don't think it's a big secret or anything. The
key is some settings and steps within Premiere and keeping your
shoulders...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Giant NRS Rear Suspention

Phil wrote:
On 10 Sep, 13:49, "Zilla" wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message

Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), your perfect trail

wrote:
On Sep 7, 8:30 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 5:31 pm, Ride-A-Lot ...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 8th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), your perfect trail

wrote:
On Sep 6, 5:31 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 6th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
best of the best black diamond rider, ha, a cannuck

LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=1713&photo=3703

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=1713&photo=3702

RUSH had this put up on Singletracks to...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 6th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Sep 6, 3:31 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was focused...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 6th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was focused on getting girls into MTBing. It's the perfect trail for
you Cherry Blossom...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 6th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
NEMBAFest

Did you finally sell your house in Joisey? What are you doing for
housing in Denver?

Yes! $100,000 less than when it went up. I found a resale just down
the road from the one that was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500