Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Hamilton
Forum: Racing July 26th 07, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike Hamilton
Email Michael Rasmussen at Rabobank's website

You can send him email here. It may not do any good except for a place
to pound your literary fist. Find him on the pull down list and fill in
the email...
Forum: Techniques July 26th 07, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike Hamilton
Email Rasmussen

You can send him email here. It may not do any good except for a place
to pound your literary...
Forum: Techniques July 11th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike Hamilton
Road paint and traction

I race criteriums and in the wet we have had a number of crashes in
corners with pedestrian crossings and other thick-paint anomolies.

Michael

wrote:
Anyone ever lowside it...
Forum: Techniques June 29th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike Hamilton
Schwalbe Stelvio tubulars and other ruminations?

Don't buy upgrades; ride up grades. - Eddy Merckx

Michael Hamilton

wrote:
Hi All,

I have come back to the realm of reality and I have decided that
rather than...
Forum: Techniques June 26th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike Hamilton
Homemade Sports Drink Recipes

Thanks so much everybody...I shall go experiment now, although the MIT
cycling team will be sponsored by some sports drink companies when I get
there in the fall for grad school.

Michael

Mike...
Forum: Techniques June 24th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike Hamilton
Homemade Sports Drink Recipes

Does anybody here make their own homemade sports drinks to save money
instead of buying Gatorade, Accelerade, etc.? Is there actually any
advantage to buying the more expensive during-exercise and...
Forum: Marketplace April 5th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike Hamilton
Seeking avenue to learn about bikes & bicycling

Go to your local bicycle shop and they will give you the lowdown. Then
go to another one to get a second opinion.

Mike

1st.Spirit wrote:
I joined this group in hopes of learning about bikes ......
Forum: Marketplace April 3rd 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike Hamilton
Old bikes

April Fools!?

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com wrote:
On Apr 1, 3:30 pm, "Dave Mayer" wrote:
Cleaning out my great-uncles old bikes. Leftovers from a closed...
Forum: Marketplace March 5th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike Hamilton
FS: Thomson Long Seatpost 27.2 X 410 mm Used

gone...

Mike Hamilton wrote:
Thomson Long Seatpost 27.2 X 410 mm Used but is very good condition.
Ridden on 6 times. Zero scratches. Pictures available upon request

$35 plus shipping to...
Forum: Marketplace March 1st 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike Hamilton
FS: Thomson Long Seatpost 27.2 X 410 mm Used

Thomson Long Seatpost 27.2 X 410 mm Used but is very good condition.
Ridden on 6 times. Zero scratches. Pictures available upon request

$35 plus shipping to continental US. I am local in...
Forum: Marketplace February 3rd 07, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike Hamilton
WTB: unicycle, Sydney, Australia

This newsgroup title says "bi"-cycles, doesn't it? But sorry man I am
in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Can't you order one cheap online?

Michael

Jason Lewis wrote:
Hi,

I'm after a unicycle with...
Forum: Marketplace January 30th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Hamilton
WTB: Shimano Left STI Triple Shifter

Damn I just bought one before seeing this. Thanks though.

Michael

Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:

On Jan 27, 4:28 pm, Mike Hamilton
wrote:
New or like...
Forum: Marketplace January 27th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Hamilton
WTB: Shimano Left STI Triple Shifter

New or like new.
Tiagra, 105, Ultegra preferred.
Ship to me in Atlanta, GA, USA.

Make me an offer with details on condition.

Mike
Forum: Techniques January 10th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Hamilton
Cheap source for 14mm Sidi cleat screws

Too bad they don't distribute in America, only Canada eh.

Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
"Rebecca Morris" wrote: