Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Australia July 12th 07, 03:45 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Kurt Kinetic Trainers - Sydney Stockists?

These people appear to be in Galston (near Hornsby) and claim to supplyKinetictrainers.

http://www.opstraining.com.au/shop-kinetics.htm

They may not keep stock. I haven't bought from them....
Forum: Australia July 8th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Kurt Kinetic Trainers - Sydney Stockists?

Does anyone know who stocks Kurt Kinetic trainers in Sydney -
preferably CBD, otherwise anywhere in the greater metro area?

Clayton
Forum: Australia April 11th 07, 12:51 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
First too big, now too small........

My road bike has handlebars that bulge towards the middle where they
go through the stem, which makes mounting any accessories on it a
PITA.

I just bought a Minoura Swing Grip...
Forum: Australia March 25th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Getting a bike for my wife

On Mar 26, 7:18 am, "Donga" wrote:
On Mar 25, 7:36 pm, wrote:

My wife has been showing an interest in coming cycling with...
Forum: Australia March 25th 07, 02:49 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Getting a bike for my wife

On Mar 25, 11:41 pm, "Graeme Dods" wrote:
And here was me thinking you were going to ask if this was a good
swap :-)

Graeme

Must be getting late, took me around 30...
Forum: Australia March 25th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Getting a bike for my wife

Shortly after returning from living in the UK, we laid down
around $700 for a steel framed Giant "ladies" bike. After a
few initial rides, it collected dust and cobwebs in the shed.
And...
Forum: Australia March 25th 07, 02:30 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Getting a bike for my wife

On Mar 25, 10:47 pm, Terryc wrote:
wrote:
So, essentially I am thinking of a budget of around $500 to get her
something decent...
Forum: Australia March 25th 07, 10:36 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Getting a bike for my wife

My wife has been showing an interest in coming cycling with me.

She is quite fit, has been doing a lot of bike work at the Gym, and is
interested in coming cycling with me rather than us going our...
Forum: Australia March 13th 07, 11:43 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Free water taxi for cyclists

On Feb 14, 3:53 pm, "Fractal" wrote:
No details were
given but in answer to email queries to the event website at
ourbridge.com.au someone called Pamela has...
Forum: Australia December 10th 06, 08:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Breaking spokes - relacing the wheel?

I weight about 115kg. I ride a Felt F80. The felt has A-Class 2.0
wheels on it (http://www.aclass-wheels.com/road_akx20.html)

I have done about 1500km on the bike, and olnly really stareted
breaking...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10