An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

SomeGuy wrote:
TimC Wrote:
On 2007-04-05, byron27 (aka Bruce)
Aeek Wrote:
at risk of being serious, 3 year old killed by his...
Forum: Australia March 21st 07, 05:39 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 33
Posted By Russ
electrolyte replacement

Martin wrote:
warrwych wrote:
Martin Wrote:

I did not say that all electrolytes = sodium. Body stores of sodium are
relatively small and sodium is the electrolyte that is secreted at
Forum: Australia March 20th 07, 04:01 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 33
Posted By Russ
electrolyte replacement

a5hi5m wrote:
Theo Bekkers Wrote:
Bleve wrote:
DaveB wrote:
What's the relevance of magnesium? I've always used Powerade because
I prefer the taste over some of the others but...
Forum: Australia March 19th 07, 08:07 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 33
Posted By Russ
electrolyte replacement

DaveB wrote:
Bleve wrote:
I use staminade, you can get it from stupormarkets (get the powder, or
if it's the liquid, check that it has magnesium in it). You can mix
your own which is a...
Forum: Australia March 17th 07, 10:23 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By Russ
insurance

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:03:51 +1100
Russ wrote:
Interesting site, and I liked some of the information they had on the
Forum: Australia March 17th 07, 08:03 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By Russ
insurance

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:17:45 +1100
Russ wrote:
Zebee Johnstone wrote:

Some insurance companies treat bodybuilders and...
Forum: Australia March 16th 07, 12:17 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By Russ
insurance

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

YOu know that, I know that, to an insurance company (like to the
government) everything's a car.

Some insurance companies treat bodybuilders and sportsmen and women in...
Forum: Australia March 14th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Russ
PBK record

monsterman wrote:

And then another mob (not pbk) , who seem to take orders without stock,
then tell you they'll get stock the next day, then tell you 10 days
later that they expect stock...
Forum: Australia March 1st 07, 07:18 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 36
Posted By Russ
"Cyclists need good manners"

Peter Signorini wrote:

Now if it was "hurry up, you m----- f-----" that would count as an angry call.

I find nothing offensive about minced fabrics?

Russ.
Forum: Australia February 28th 07, 10:26 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Russ
I'm sure that there are two sides to this story!

Peter Signorini wrote:

I do like the approach taken to the drunk yob down in Korunburra in the
recent court case though. 11 years is starting to sound like some justice
for killing two...
Forum: Australia February 24th 07, 05:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Russ
Custom build

Friday wrote:

Isn't the dangers of Fluoride something thought up by the bottled water
manufacturers?

If only... That it was an enzymatic poison was known decades before its
use on humans.

One...
Forum: Australia February 23rd 07, 07:08 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Russ
Custom build

Theo Bekkers wrote:

If you're going to absorb aluminium, you are more likely to do it from your
deoderant.

Very true. Aluminium, by itself, doesn't cross the blood brain barrier.
For this...
Forum: Australia February 21st 07, 01:31 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Russ
biking photos

waz wrote:

Please feel free to view my off road biking photos at
http://www.alamy.com/stock_photography/360E259E-CA30-43BC-9D6A-5549A86EC4A9/1/Alp+Wazungy.html

Was a porn site.

Lots of...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13