Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Harng Goh
Forum: Australia December 23rd 07, 06:01 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By Harng Goh
the man is not human

On Dec 23, 4:18 pm, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on 23 Dec 2007 05:11:26 GMT

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
Forum: Australia November 13th 07, 09:10 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By Harng Goh
I've got an idea

On Nov 13, 2:51 pm, Donga wrote:
On Nov 13, 12:45 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.2zy...@no-

mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Wrote:

Forum: Australia October 17th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By Harng Goh
Who is going for free grub tomorrow ??

On Oct 17, 12:18 pm, Shane Stanley
wrote:
In article ,

PiledHigher wrote:
Forum: Australia August 16th 07, 06:52 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Harng Goh
Not again... N+1

On Aug 16, 12:48 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.2ve...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Harng Goh Wrote:

Nothing exciting. Unknown frame and fork. Most of it was scavenged
from parts bins...
Forum: Australia August 15th 07, 01:00 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Harng Goh
Not again... N+1

On Aug 14, 10:39 pm, Donga wrote:
On Aug 14, 9:45 pm, Harng Goh wrote:

After two other acquisitions earlier this year - a postie bike...
Forum: Australia August 14th 07, 12:45 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Harng Goh
Not again... N+1

After two other acquisitions earlier this year - a postie bike and a
Raleigh folding bike - I was feeling the itch so I've gone and done it
again.

http://www.qweop.net/2007/08/14/
Forum: Australia July 27th 07, 06:33 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 27
Posted By Harng Goh
opinion de farce

On Jul 27, 1:42 pm, Michael Warner wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:54:19 +0800, Andrew Priest wrote:
Phill Liggett has a column in today's Australian ... details at
Forum: Australia June 15th 07, 06:53 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Harng Goh
Puma urban mobility

On Jun 15, 12:05 pm, gumby wrote:
http://www.puma-kutani.com/

schwing
looks heavy though, and I cant read nor understand Japanese.
any...
Forum: Australia April 5th 07, 04:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By Harng Goh
Australian cycling clothing design/manufacturers

roshea wrote:
Bean Long Wrote:
Can anyone recommend a designer/manufacturer who can make team uniforms?I have no personal experience with any of these, but:

Cannibal
Forum: Australia March 21st 07, 10:19 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 16
Posted By Harng Goh
Milan Sanremo

On Mar 22, 7:26 am, "blah" wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:17 pm, "Campag_nut" wrote:

The real question would be - why????? Don't do it!! Its like...
Forum: Australia March 20th 07, 12:03 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Harng Goh
Just Wrong

On Mar 20, 10:28 pm, "Donga" wrote:
On Mar 20, 9:13 pm, gravelmuncher gravelmuncher.2nq...@no-

mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Aye...that's hideous. ...
Forum: Australia March 20th 07, 10:29 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Harng Goh
Biggest Road Frame Ever???

On Mar 20, 8:48 pm, "Gags" wrote:
This would have to be the biggest roadie I have ever seen....the seat would
be taller than some people!!!

Forum: Australia March 19th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 33
Posted By Harng Goh
electrolyte replacement

On Mar 20, 9:29 am, Artoi wrote:
In article ,
"Harng Goh" wrote:

I've tried Staminade a few...
Forum: Australia March 19th 07, 05:07 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 33
Posted By Harng Goh
electrolyte replacement

Peter wrote:
Harng Goh wrote:

I've tried Staminade a few times, and always end up with the same
problem - it doesn't seem to mix properly. Maybe it's something to...
Forum: Australia March 19th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 33
Posted By Harng Goh
electrolyte replacement

Bleve wrote:
On Mar 19, 10:02 am, "OzCableguy"
wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good electrolyte drink powder that I can mix up into
a biddon, is easy to get...
Forum: Australia March 17th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Harng Goh
Less is more?

On Mar 17, 2:44 pm, Joel Mayes wrote:
*cough* steel whisker-thin cranks *cough* shimano QR
*cough* cervalo R.2 carbon frames *cough* 1970s Phil Wood disk
brakes...
Forum: Australia March 15th 07, 04:08 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 72
Posted By Harng Goh
Riding up Oliver's Hill to be barred

gplama wrote:
Bleve Wrote:
Is it legal on normal roadways to prohibit a class of vehicle?

Speaking of.... I sooooooo want to break out the TT bike on the Eastern
Freeway! That'd be one...
Forum: Australia March 14th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By Harng Goh
Latest addition

Snuffy wrote:
Harng Goh Wrote:
If I ever get sick of it, you can have first dibs on it.

Oi! You're forgetting the guy who
1) pointed you to the ebay ad
2) got his hands dirty on the...
Forum: Australia March 14th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By Harng Goh
Latest addition

cfsmtb wrote:
Harng Goh Wrote:
You lucky lucky *******, I've been trying to track down a postie bike
to use for stupormarket transport. Damn. poobumwee. I want one.
snipped
cfsmtb

If I...
Forum: Australia March 9th 07, 05:48 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By Harng Goh
Latest addition

Terryc wrote:
Harng Goh wrote:

or I
could even go have a look at one of those cheap-as-chips arc welders
in Bunnings and work out how to do it myself.

1) whatever you buy,...
Forum: Australia March 9th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By Harng Goh
Latest addition

Here's my latest addition:
http://www.qweop.net/2007/03/08/postie-bike

I picked this up recently for the cost of a meal. Tyres and tubes had
perished so they were the first to be replaced with some...
Forum: Australia March 4th 07, 03:14 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Harng Goh
Melb: Bypass Dights Falls - Friday Arvo

On Mar 2, 5:41 pm, gplama gplama.2mt...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
A WALKER has made a gruesome find along Melbourne's Yarra River after
spotting a woman's body wrapped in a large...
Forum: Australia March 2nd 07, 05:56 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By Harng Goh
Brunswick St Cycles.. Never again

SomeGuy wrote:
Jules Wrote:
Was about $1300 worth, so not a bad hours' work for the bike shop. As
we browsed, I noted that everything was moderately to horrifically
overpriced, but...
Forum: Australia February 21st 07, 05:46 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Harng Goh
hoons, the new police approach

On 2007-02-21, Donga (aka Bruce)
On Feb 21, 3:06 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.2mc...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Forum: Australia February 7th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 34
Posted By Harng Goh
hecklers that **** me off

btc wrote:
I know how you feel. Someone that knew me saw me out riding one morning and
gave me a friendly beep as they passed. It scared the bejeezus out of me,
simply because I wasn't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35