Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:34:46 -0700
Subject: Mountain biker...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 24th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 42
Posted By Jason
Mountain biker killed by bear in BC

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:34:46 -0700
Forum: Mountain Biking June 19th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Jason
Nick Died Doing What He Loved

wrote:
Helmets save lives. Every cyclist should wear one

You obviously missed this part in the OP: It was likely a sudden heart
attack or aneurism
Forum: Mountain Biking June 19th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Jason
Nick Died Doing What He Loved

wrote:
Was he wearing a helmet?

What the hell difference would have that have made?

I'll be lifting a glass on the east coast of Canada tonight for you Nick.

Jason
Forum: Mountain Biking June 14th 07, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 46
Posted By Jason
AMB- anger mangement problems.....

Callistus Valerius wrote:
some trolling garbage

Thanks for stopping by, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the
way out.
Forum: Mountain Biking May 4th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 50
Posted By Jason
Green beer

JD wrote:
On May 3, 9:45 am, Jason wrote:
MattB wrote:

They always have kegs at our bike events around here too. Nothing like
racing my guts out (sometimes...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 3rd 07, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 50
Posted By Jason
Green beer

MattB wrote:

They always have kegs at our bike events around here too. Nothing like
racing my guts out (sometimes literally) and then sitting around
drinking beer for a while!

Matt
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 36
Posted By Jason
Rules of the Trail...my own private list

Corvus Corvax wrote:
On Apr 4, 1:42 am, "Paladin" wrote:
Dear D____, snip

Very nice list. But...

8. Always wear a helmet, and insist that other riders
do,...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 6th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Jason
wack mtn bike crash vid

paul rubens wrote:
don't know how to embed. 5th vid down on this page
http://bikebiffs.blogspot.com

title is 'road gap to biffland'.

Ow freaking ow!
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10