Showing results 1 to 25 of 377
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tamyka Bell
Forum: Australia February 2nd 07, 04:39 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Kmart Huffy recall

DaveB wrote:

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Was just taking a few moments to browse through ministerial
statements and I found a statement about recall on Huffy
"Fashion Days" bikes sold only at...
Forum: Australia February 2nd 07, 03:50 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Kmart Huffy recall

Was just taking a few moments to browse through ministerial
statements and I found a statement about recall on Huffy
"Fashion Days" bikes sold only at Kmart. Apparently the
brakes do not comply with...
Forum: Australia February 2nd 07, 01:20 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Tamyka Bell
BNE: summer series

I'll miss the first race because of Caboolture dusk 2 dawn -
can you enter just a couple of the races? And should I?

Tam
Forum: Australia February 1st 07, 06:15 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Where are all the bikes for sale

Robbo wrote:

I've googled, looked on aus.bicycle, ebay, newspapers, tried the LBS...
second hand road bikes for sale seem to be thin on the ground. Where
are they?

N+1. Just because you get...
Forum: Australia January 31st 07, 04:35 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Stand for my Trek 7500

Bugbear wrote:

Bad joke alert!!!!!

OK I'm standing. Now what?

You should've put the warning in the subject line (and
possibly in all capitals with more exclamation marks).

Tam
Forum: Australia January 31st 07, 02:35 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 21
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Cyclist Bashed

LotteBum wrote:

Friday Wrote:
I was a witness to someone getting bashed with a baseball bat. I
memorized the license plate number which was used in court. A good
Aussie would use a...
Forum: Australia January 30th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 20
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Sports Drink Suggestions to try.

slaw wrote:

Boostland Wrote:
"Donga" wrote in message

I have been turned off...
Forum: Australia January 29th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 42
Posted By Tamyka Bell
handling a workplace without showers?

Donga wrote:

On Jan 29, 4:54 pm, parawolf parawolf.2l6...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
How do you (if at all) handle working in a location that does not offer
shower...
Forum: Australia January 29th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 20
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Sports Drink Suggestions to try.

Friday wrote:

Tamyka Bell wrote:
531Aussie wrote:
Glucodin powder is very cheap, but you have to add some salts and
flavouring.
I get it from Priceline or Coles, but it's...
Forum: Australia January 28th 07, 11:22 PM Posted to aus.bicycle

531Aussie wrote:

Glucodin powder is very cheap, but you have to add some salts and
flavouring.
I get it from Priceline or Coles, but it's become harder to find at
Coles lately

Brewers...
Forum: Australia January 28th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 30
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Obesity and urban sprawl

Terryc wrote:

DaveB wrote:
Are people in the 'burbs obese because of the sprwal discouraging
exercise,

Ignoring what is obviously a low brow article (hint the aninmations and
Forum: Australia January 28th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 38
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Hot weather + bidon = pondscum

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

In aus.bicycle on 26 Jan 2007 23:51:49 -0800
AndrewJ wrote:
Ahum. I boasted that I didn't wash the bidons for a very long time.
Forum: Australia January 25th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Threat to Brisbane CBD Cycle Centre

Duracell Bunny wrote:

Donga Wrote:
Duracell Bunny wrote:

DongaDonga, can you email me? kareng at a1 dot com dot au

I've had an interesting article sent to me by my...
Forum: Australia January 25th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 30
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Obesity and urban sprawl

cfsmtb wrote:

DaveB Wrote:
Are people in the 'burbs obese because of the sprwal discouraging
exercise, or do they move their because they don't want to exercise?

Forum: Australia January 24th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 44
Posted By Tamyka Bell
I'm going to Trek University!

cfsmtb wrote:

LotteBum Wrote:
See I believe that they are actually making what they think is a womens
specific design, by making them shorter in the top tube (my bike is a
very, very...
Forum: Australia January 23rd 07, 11:15 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 44
Posted By Tamyka Bell
I'm going to Trek University!

LotteBum wrote:

warrwych Wrote:
HA! thanks Lotte. You have just illustrated what I often suspected: Bike
company takes standard bike, puts small parts onto it, paints a girly
colour...
Forum: Australia January 23rd 07, 10:23 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 44
Posted By Tamyka Bell
I'm going to Trek University!

Bleve wrote:

LotteBum wrote:
Dig the pink mountain bikes!

It ****s me how so many of the women's geometry bikes are in such lame
colours, it's as if the bike manufacturers just assume...
Forum: Australia January 23rd 07, 10:20 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Tamyka Bell
A 35km air cooled cycle-path? -Iin Qatar,where else...

On 2007-01-22, blah (aka Bruce)

BT Humble wrote:
Skewer wrote:
The link is a google video of talking about a...
Forum: Australia January 21st 07, 11:06 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 24
Posted By Tamyka Bell
BNE: LA ride 19/01

asterope wrote:

Donga Wrote:
asterope wrote:
Asterope pikes again...
Asterope has slept a sum total of 2 hours tonight...
Asterope needs to borrow Lotte's shotty to pay her...

asterope wrote:

Asterope pikes again...
Asterope has slept a sum total of 2 hours tonight...
Asterope needs to borrow Lotte's shotty to pay her new next door
neighbours a visit and show...
Forum: Australia January 18th 07, 05:54 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 38
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Hot weather + bidon = pondscum

Bleve wrote:

Tamyka Bell wrote:

They make diet sports drink? That's crazy!

You find them at the triathelete shops, next to the oxy shots and the
skinz
Forum: Australia January 18th 07, 05:53 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By Tamyka Bell
crazy hot rides

BT Humble wrote:

Donga wrote:
Resound wrote:

What can you say to an existentialist? Who knows?

Post of the day!

If a man is talking in the woods, and no woman is there...
Forum: Australia January 18th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 38
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Hot weather + bidon = pondscum

Resound wrote:

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
Resound wrote:

The last time I washed my bidon with dishwasing detergent, I...
Forum: Australia January 18th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 38
Posted By Tamyka Bell
Hot weather + bidon = pondscum

Resound wrote:

The last time I washed my bidon with dishwasing detergent, I couldn't get
rid of the taste of detergent. I sort of killed the taste by rinsing with
vinegar and hot water a few...
Forum: Australia January 18th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By Tamyka Bell
crazy hot rides and damned hippies

asterope wrote:

Duracell Bunny Wrote:
Ah, you've met Asterope then :p

DB
we all know what i think about haircuts... and combs/brushes for that
matter :p

Asterope (damned...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 377