Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Thomas[_2_]
Forum: Rides August 19th 09, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By Thomas[_2_]
Detroit to Windsor with a loaded bike

On Aug 3, 5:32*pm, Brian Huntley wrote:
On Aug 3, 5:16*pm, Norman wrote:

On Aug 3, 12:49*pm, Brian Huntley ...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 8th 09, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Thomas[_2_]
I finally saw my first bike commercial

On Jul 8, 7:21*am, ComandanteBanana wrote:

http://www.universalsports.com/

Now I will be splitting my time (outside of the Internet and riding
bikes) between the...
Forum: Techniques July 8th 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By Thomas[_2_]
Chain length and shift performance

On Jul 2, 5:22*pm, Steve wrote:

I recently changed my chain ...Now, I can't get my shifting spot on.

One possible cause would be if you disconnected the rear...
Forum: Techniques May 28th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Thomas[_2_]
7-speed freewheel to 7-speed cassette?

On May 28, 1:02*pm, "Hell and High Water"
wrote:
Can this be done?

I'm changing from really old 7-speed wheels to newer, cassette, wheels. *I
have a 7-speed...
Forum: Techniques April 21st 09, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Thomas[_2_]
Shimano Hyperglide Cog Question

On Apr 21, 2:27*pm, Bennett Fischer wrote:
Does anyone here know if the built-in spacer cogs (e.g. 12t and 13t cogs
on 9-speed XT, etc. cassettes) *are suitable for...
Forum: UK March 14th 09, 12:00 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 54
Posted By Thomas[_2_]
First rollers?

On Mar 11, 9:29*pm, Nige Danton wrote:
To break the monotony of riding a trainer in the evenings I'm thinking
of getting a set of rollers. These will be my first rollers...
Forum: Techniques March 14th 09, 12:00 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 57