Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Papa Tom[_2_]
Forum: Rides July 20th 09, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 21
Posted By Papa Tom[_2_]
HERE's how a bike accident story should be reported!

As another sad follow-up, a 16 year old from Rocky Point was killed on
Sunday when he was struck on his bicycle by a minivan on Rt 25A in
East Shoreham. The details of the story can be found...
Forum: General July 16th 09, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Papa Tom[_2_]
The Cyclist Disposition

When people refuse to play schoolyard games, the bullies have to go
elsewhere to get their jollies

Good observation, but the scariest thing is that I've seen people
participate civilly in a...
Forum: General July 16th 09, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Papa Tom[_2_]
The Cyclist Disposition

Illigitimi non carborundum

To save everybody the trouble, it means "Don't let the *******s grind
you down."
Forum: General July 15th 09, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Papa Tom[_2_]
The Cyclist Disposition

As disillusioned as I am about the so-called good natured
personalities of bicyclists, I actually didn't post this topic to
perpetuate the name-calling and flaming. The truth is, I actually
feel...
Forum: Rides July 13th 09, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By Papa Tom[_2_]
OK, I need somebody to translate the Tour De France standings!

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the channel that is showing the
Tour. Also, I guess like every other "casual" cyclist with somewhat
limited interested in racing, I really only want to know if...
Forum: Rides July 13th 09, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By Papa Tom[_2_]
OK, I need somebody to translate the Tour De France standings!

As usual, I can't figure out who is "winning" the Tour De France. In
fact, as ashamed as I am to admit it, a headline I read several days
back convinced me that the whole shabang was already...
Forum: Rides July 6th 09, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 21
Posted By Papa Tom[_2_]
HERE's how a bike accident story should be reported!

Steve B.

Thanks for your words of reason, but I'd leave this alone now. I know
I'M done with it.

TM
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7