Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jobst Brandt[_2_]
Forum: Rides October 29th 09, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By Jobst Brandt[_2_]
Stelvio per sempere

For riders who enjoy great mountain roads and historic places, I can
recommend one above most. Passo Stelvio in the three country corner
of (formerly) (CH) (A) (I) before Adolf Hitler decided South...
Forum: Techniques October 29th 09, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By Jobst Brandt[_2_]
The Henry Leland Award for Engineering Excellence in Bicycles

....as to rule 34, here is Arnold's verion:

http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/AB1176_Ammiano_Veto_Message.pdf

read vertically only the first letter of each line.

Jobst Brandt
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2