Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.79 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: oneisenough
Forum: Unicycling September 6th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By oneisenough
Interesting Contraption!

skrobo wrote:
lol
i only count 11 wheels, unless you're counting him or his head as one?
i'm sure it functioned as such shortly afterwards.

there is one on either side of the motor,2
4 each...
Forum: Unicycling September 2nd 08, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By oneisenough
Digital SLR Camera discussion thread

isaac steiner wrote:
Yeah, now I am really wanting the Nixon D40.

http://tinyurl.com/6nwwo5

How is that?

-Isaac
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 08, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By oneisenough
Street/Flat Pedal Idea

or you could put a small weight on the bottom of the pedal...similar to
this:

http://www.cyclesportandfitness.com/images/67-73-090CyclePro_Exerciser_Pedal.jpg][/url]
you wont need the straps, but...
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By oneisenough
10 Flatland Levels

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
Levels=stupid.

There's to many tricks, combos aren't factored in, and tricks keep
being added.

+1

Unicycling is about expression/ making it look good. Yes skills...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By oneisenough
Which foot forward

right foot, right hand

but search my friend...this has been done many-a-times before

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
'Youtube'...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By oneisenough
Biker wipes out while muni cruises on, and other highlights

Wow, those trails look terrific! They would be a bit of a trip for me
but I would love to try them sometime. So members only means you have
to be in some kind of club to ride on them?:confused:

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By oneisenough
Keep an eye out for errant Schlumpfs

wow! that really sucks. If I happen to be looking for that type of stuff
ill keep an eye out for it. Hope everything clears up for you.

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By oneisenough
Uni Photos

Looks good! What happened to all the protection you used to
wear?:confused:

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
'Youtube' (http://www.youtube.com/user/RookieFilming)...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 132
Posted By oneisenough
Helmets: Do you wear one? Why? When?

Any time I'm doing something other than basic riding, hopping, and
idling I wear it. Its too easy to do major damage to your head WITH a
helmet on, that not wearing one just seems silly.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By oneisenough
nimbus phantom

Just practice and play around with it. There is no textbook answer. Some
run them low, others rather high. After you get more used to the uni,
things like 4psi wont make a difference anyway. Thats...
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 08, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By oneisenough
the world's craziest idea

I've heard of this idea before, I think it was in BMX, but i don't
remember any of the details, as I was in like 4th grade and thought
that all the pros used it:p I don't remember if someone actually...
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By oneisenough
Muni rolling hop 26 vs 20

It may be easier to learn the initial skill on the 20, but as Terry
said, the transition will feel strange. I learned all my skills on my
19" trials, and when I finally got my Muni, it felt very...
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By oneisenough
Exploration Muni - The Long Path through Thacher Park, NY

Looks like loads of fun. I would like to get my friends to muni and go
on some rides!

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
'Youtube'...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By oneisenough
Inexpensive 36"

Kyle_Destroyer wrote:
Age doesn't matter as much as height, a 36'er with long cranks would be
fine.

dont you mean short cranks? longer cranks= longer reach

unibikeling wrote:
Forum: Unicycling July 16th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By oneisenough
Question on new unicycle

Nimbus trials(the ISIS version) when they come back into stock (If you
are in the US). Many people will tell you need KH cranks, but if you
just want to do basic riding, the nimbus cranks will be...
Forum: Unicycling July 16th 08, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By oneisenough
MUni discussion thread

isaac steiner wrote:
I am thinking about getting a KH24 frame for my Muni. But i've got a
few questions.

Could someone take a photo of the width of the tire clearence in the
KH24 frame,...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 08, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By oneisenough
Filmers Discussion Thread

unibikeling wrote:
W00t! I ordered my camera tonight. Canon HV30, readlight 20, battery for
light, Shotgun mic, Mounting Bracket, and 2 day air. And it STILL costed
less than best buys price...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By oneisenough
Are the "spacer" rings necessary for the KH Moment hub?

zfreak220 wrote:

If hubs didn't come with them, at least once a week threads would pop
up with the title "HELP!!!! My cranks don't go on all the
way!!!!:mad::mad::mad:".

this does remind...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 08, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By oneisenough
A MUST SEE thread for STREET unicyclists (new street trick invented and more...)

maybe not official, but definitely bigger!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d15rT9ePU4

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
'Youtube'...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 08, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By oneisenough
Are the "spacer" rings necessary for the KH Moment hub?

They werent shipped withmine either, but when they came I put them in
and everything was fine. Just have them come and put them in later, I
rode hard for almost 4 months w/o them.

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By oneisenough
Kh '08

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=568530&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=e1490553cc4f039fdc788ee41c8dd6b0][/url]

this??? This discussion is going on in...
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By oneisenough
9 and 10 stair competition

Wow, I haven't been on in a while, I thought this would have been
wrapped up! First is still open?!:confused: :eek:

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
'Youtube'...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By oneisenough
9 and 10 stair competition

unicycledood wrote:
Late 180s are really easy, I'm surprised people have so much trouble
with them. And yeah I agree with Jerrick I do my late 180s like this,
but my lateflips are terrible.
Forum: Unicycling June 27th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By oneisenough
I just recieved a box again!

Nice, I think I may be getting one when I order my new tire, My nimbus
rim is worked:p

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
'Youtube'...
Forum: Unicycling June 24th 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By oneisenough
9 and 10 stair competition

I'm really mad b/c I got my Tetanus shot yesterday, and now i feel all
achy. I was going to ride after my regents in school today, but I
almost fell asleep during the regents, so riding was out of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500