Showing results 1 to 25 of 369
Search took 1.72 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nathan
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By nathan
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

Well said, Zzagg. I agree with everything you said.

---Nathan

--
nathan
nathan's Profile:...

I do about 50/50 aluminum/steel seat posts, if anything, more steel.

--
nathan
nathan's Profile:...

Thanks - I'm going to get one.

--
nathan
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251

feel the light;1169998 wrote:
50 ish dollars and you have a saws all. It will not only cut a seat post
effortlessly in seconds, but anything else in your life that needs to
go. Don't waste the...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By nathan
Best Photos of 2008

Pink is the new black.

--
nathan
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By nathan
Best Photos of 2008

Ok, I found one good one. From NAUCC Rapid City in July. Muni Race
start.

|Filename: NAUCC08 2008-07-07 12-18-41...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By nathan
Best Photos of 2008

Wow, so many nice shots of a great year of riding. Thanks for all the
posts so far. I have too many photos to go through now. Maybe I'll get
the power soon!

---Nathan

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By nathan
My new KH/Schlumpf 36!!!

siafirede;1164720 wrote:

I find myself consistently downshifting now, and I am actually getting
worse at upshifting for some reason.

Same exact thing happened to me.
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By nathan
Cal Muni Weekend Pictures + Suspension Uni

lobbybopster;1164424 wrote:
Hey Nathan,
I Just noticed that you're suicide mounting my suspension Muni,
And stuck it too! Great event pictures.
LOBBYBOPSTER

Glad you liked the photos. I...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By nathan
Uni Count

Here are some shots of the new custom KH20 that arrived on the 25th:
http://nhoover.smugmug.com/gallery/6919742_BcZJm

---Nathan

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By nathan
Inexpensively preparing your camera for the snow.

Nice little video and I like your camera protection system a lot.

---Nathan

--
nathan
nathan's Profile:...

It will be a documentary. Knowing Dan, it will be an awesome
documentary.

--
nathan
nathan's Profile:...

jaco_flans;1148571 wrote:
is the yellow one PCed by Bedford? or you paint it? i want to paint my
KH20 in yellow or Powder coat...

These yellow ones are powder-coated by...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By nathan
My new KH/Schlumpf 36!!!

Nice photos James! Here is the data from Florian about hub width:

1. Old version

distance between midth of bearings: 90mm
distance between flanges (where the spokes are mounted): 55mm
for...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By nathan
Uni Count

Back in 2003 I responded to this thread:

nathan;138954 wrote:
(In my garage for our family of 3):

1 Miyata 20"
1 20" Tom Miller UW
1 20" giraffe
1 20" Yuni
1 Wyganowski 20"
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By nathan
How fast is an ungeared 36" for an avg rider

I think that when you start, and are able to actually ride for several
km at a time, you'll pretty easily go 16km/h. With some practice you'll
get that up to 20km/hr without much problem. 25+km/hr...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By nathan
My new KH/Schlumpf 36!!!

James, you're so right. Geared on a 36" is the way to go. I love them.
We are a little behind Corbin and Louise in that our Munis are still
single-speed (have to fix that soon), but we are loving the...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By nathan
Cal Muni Weekend Pictures + Suspension Uni

I think I already posted this link but here are a bunch of my photos:
http://nhoover.smugmug.com/gallery/6322232_9fCXn

There are 3 of that suspension uni. It was fun to ride. Here's a
suicide mount:...
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By nathan
1000km Charity ride across the Roof of the World to Everest

I'm even jealous about the bus ride. Sure it was hell during, but
afterwards what a story you have! I have a lot of those too. That is
incredible what you've done there Steve. Congratulations again...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By nathan
Still nursing any Lobster injuries? I am!

The tendonitis I developed the last 2 days of RTL took several weeks to
heal. I was so sore I could barely walk the day after (had to really
limp around at the disc golf game that day!) I had a...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By nathan
Gallery of unicycling D'oh's

Ouch! I've heard of others making that same exact mistake. Don't worry
it will be second nature not to do that from now on!

---Nathan

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53
Posted By nathan
Unicon XV who is going?

'Unicon XV' (http://www.uniconxv.co.nz/) is in a bit over 13 months from
now. It starts just after Christmas and ends in Jan 2010. We are
planning to head over a few days before Beau's school ends,...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By nathan
MOVIE: Cal Muni Weekend 2008 - San Diego

Nice one Corbin - great music, editing etc!

--
nathan
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251
View this...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By nathan
Critical Mass in your city?

I've done it once on unicycle - here is the thread from last year with
photos: http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64575 It was
interesting but I do agree that it's not completely a...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 167
Posted By nathan
California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

Just to confirm: 36 ungeared and smaller geared wheels are allowed. But
I have to leave my 36" geared at home?

---Nathan

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 369