Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Theodore Kaplan
Forum: Marketplace August 20th 06, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Theodore Kaplan
F/S Bridgestone Kabuki

Sub 20lb bike...full dura ace components//10 speed 5/2 gearing. Great
starter race bike
Forum: Off Road July 23rd 06, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.off-road
Replies: 1
Posted By Theodore Kaplan
'04 cannondale f300 frame sizing

From my own experience, plus what I've been told by experts, Cannondale
frames tend to run on the small size. I'm 6'0 and find my f300 too cramped
for my legs. So if you can get a larger frame...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2