Showing results 1 to 25 of 149
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Unicycle-Emele
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
The invent a trick comp!

Probailer2;1160709 wrote:
How about a seatdrop 180 spin?
You do a seatdrop and then you spin the uni 180° and land back on it
and take up the sadle.
Would be realy hard, but very...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Christmas goodies thread

List your unicycle related christmas presents. Ill start it off

Blue twisted pc
Blue kh fusion street saddle
A iUni shirt by ducctape
A big apple 29'er tire

--
Unicycle-Emele
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Someone help. I Just got some blue twisted pc's

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video'...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
How to properly set up a uni

Which way do I turn each pedal to take it off.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video'...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Stripped cranks & isis hub

Thanks both of yall. Those tools look handy and jerrick ill try what you
said.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video'...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Stripped cranks & isis hub

Is it possible to deflate my tire and rotate it while it is still on the
wheel. I really dont feel like taking it off. Its so annoying. Everytime
I take the tire off I scratch paint off the rim.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

Is there any problem with the bearing slipping or the wheel being off
center. My trials is like that but I never thought it was a big enough
deal to fix it. Should I try and fix it or will it be ok...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Nimbus Rim

Yea its a stong rim. Probaly stronger than a kh rim because it doesnt
have cutouts.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video'...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Kh saddle cover question

howd it get wet. Did you wash it

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid'...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Sidespin without the spin

even tho its vague I still think the name side is better. Trick names
are getting riduculous. btw what is 53's.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Sidespin without the spin

Just call them sides. Side no footers is way to long a name.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video'...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Kh saddle cover question

I guess its already too late if you already put it in.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video'...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Longest trick Names

I was reading the pele minivid and the discussion about trick names and
I began to wonder what the longest trick names would be. Post what you
think the longest trick name is. For example "fakie...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Today I... (brag thread)

didnt happen today but good stuff happened to me. I kicked up mounted my
29'er and I rolling hoppped like 75 cm. How many people rolling hop
higher than they side hop?

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=110 is this a joke. Why
does this cost so much.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Red Menace 36 update

Please post a vid. It would be awesome to see it in action. Also, have
you tried it with a bike saddle?

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
New Fall'08 KH products available

any colors?That would be awesome.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid'...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Any riders in New York City?

I live near and often go to the city. Im in the Uniatic club and it
would be cool to ride
29ers together. PM me if you want to ride. And to Cps10 since you live
in the city you should come down to...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Street Discussion Thread.

tmoyer;1128698 wrote:
Any Terrain and AgentQ's advice in 'this thread'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72697) was huge for
me.

I got my first rolling spins after...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Street Discussion Thread.

How does one rolling 3spin off of something without having the cranks
spin. Every time i tried it ended up being like a treflip. Would it be
easier to learn treflips and do that down stuff instead?...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
The invent a trick comp!

pedrotejada;1120719 wrote:
Side 270 from tire to pedals have been done before, a tire to tire side
would be pretty hard! 360 unispins on wheels are hard!

Anyone did something like a Dk....
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 286
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Street Discussion Thread.

beeper;1120699 wrote:
You mean both times around the seat?

Like double legwrap sidespin sorta thing? I don't think I've seen it.

Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
The invent a trick comp!

someoone do a 360 sideflip on the wheel. I dont even know if thats
possible.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video'...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 286
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Street Discussion Thread.

What the heck is a spencerflip. Is it even a real trick.

Also has someone ever done a sidespin that wraps around both sides of
there body(sorry if that makes no sense)

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any...
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 286
Posted By Unicycle-Emele
Street Discussion Thread.

Is it still ridable. What should I do.

EDIT: If the seat stiffener did snap that sucks because I've only had
my uni for two months.