Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Off Road October 23rd 06, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.off-road
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Trails around Big Sur

I am new to posting to groups. Yesterday I posted to a group thinking
I could get some help with information I needed but I think they did
not want to help.

Anyway, what I want to know is what are...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 23rd 06, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
trails around Big Sur

I am looking for the best trails so I can find the best/closest
accomodations. The trails come first. The most important thing about
the lodging is its access to the trails. Can you help?

On Oct...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 23rd 06, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
trails around Big Sur

I have never posted to a group so am not sure of the protocol.

I am traveling to Big Sur in November and am looking for accomodations
near good downhill mountain bike trails. Which are the best in...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3