Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Forum: Techniques November 20th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Sensitive knees after wearing armour

I borrowed a set of leg armour with knee protection for a ride a few
months ago. My first time with armour. The track was a tight, rocky
path and I was worried about smashing a leg so I wore them for...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 20th 06, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Sensitive knees after wearing armour

I borrowed a set of leg armour with knee protection for a ride a few
months ago. My first time with armour. The track was a tight, rocky
path and I was worried about smashing a leg so I wore them for...
Forum: UK November 20th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Sensitive knees after wearing armour

I borrowed a set of leg armour with knee protection for a ride a few
months ago. My first time with armour. The track was a tight, rocky
path and I was worried about smashing a leg so I wore them for...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 12th 06, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Hope Vision LED modes?

The tech detail on Hope Vision LED lights is non-existent on the Hope
web site. Can anyone with this light tell me what the different modes
are and what the normal lifetime of a fully charged battery...
Forum: Techniques November 12th 06, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Hope Vision LED modes?

The tech detail on Hope Vision LED lights is non-existent on the Hope
web site. Can anyone with this light tell me what the different modes
are and what the normal lifetime of a fully charged battery...
Forum: UK November 12th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Hope Vision LED modes?

The tech detail on Hope Vision LED lights is non-existent on the Hope
web site. Can anyone with this light tell me what the different modes
are and what the normal lifetime of a fully charged battery...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 12th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cateye Double Shot as main headlamp?

Andy H wrote:
wrote in message
I already have a Blackburn Quadrant as an LED headlamp with various
steady...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 10th 06, 01:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cateye Double Shot as main headlamp?

I already have a Blackburn Quadrant as an LED headlamp with various
steady and flashing modes but it's not bright enough for dark roads or
off road at night. I need another light and am tending...
Forum: Techniques November 10th 06, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Cateye Double Shot as main headlamp?

Victor Kan wrote:
Werehatrack wrote:
On 10 Nov 2006 00:52:37 -0800, wrote:
I need another light and am tending towards a Cateye
Double Shot. Can anyone say if...
Forum: Off Road November 10th 06, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.off-road
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Cateye Double Shot as main headlamp?

I already have a Blackburn Quadrant as an LED headlamp with various
steady and flashing modes but it's not bright enough for dark roads or
off road at night. I need another light and am tending...
Forum: Techniques November 10th 06, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Cateye Double Shot as main headlamp?

I already have a Blackburn Quadrant as an LED headlamp with various
steady and flashing modes but it's not bright enough for dark roads or
off road at night. I need another light and am tending...
Forum: UK November 10th 06, 01:10 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cateye Double Shot as headlamp?

I already have a Blackburn Quadrant as an LED headlamp with various
steady and flashing modes but it's not bright enough for dark roads or
offroad at night. I need another light and am tending...
Forum: UK October 25th 06, 09:20 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Stockist of pedal go-carts in Scotland

LSMike wrote:
Rob Morley wrote:

http://www.kmxkarts.co.uk/k-class.html

I'd second that recommendation. My 4 year old loves his tremendously:

Forum: UK October 25th 06, 05:04 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Stockist of pedal go-carts in Scotland

I know this isn't really about cycling, but I'm looking for a good
pedal go-cart for my 5 years old son that he can use now and as he
grows. Puky are supposed to make good one's. Can anyone tell me...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 1st 06, 09:36 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Clicking when pedalling hard

I bought a new Specialized Hardrock a few weeks ago from a bike shop
which is a long way from my home. I just got it back from a free
service, and noticed I can hear a faint click on each pedal push...
Forum: UK September 1st 06, 09:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Clicking when pedalling hard

I bought a new Specialized Hardrock a few weeks ago from a bike shop
which is a long way from my home. I just got it back from a free
service, and noticed I can hear a faint click on each pedal push...
Forum: UK August 14th 06, 08:52 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Leg armour and knobbly knees

This is likely a problem only I suffer from. I've just bought sixsixone
Race Pro knee and shin armour. I've got very knobbly knees and, even
with the straps set loosely, they excert a fair bit of...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17