Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Forum: Marketplace May 12th 08, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Blue Mavic 700c Clincher rims

32 or 36 hole. Got to be blue. thanks
Forum: Marketplace June 19th 07, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Campy 36 hole 9/10 speed hubs

Record or Chorus is nice, but something above Veloce is fine. Older
hubs in good condition are prefered, I think they look better than the
new ones. thanks If you have 8 speed hubs I might be...
Forum: Marketplace June 12th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Sidi mtb shoes 48 narrow

new or In good shape. thanks
Forum: Marketplace October 2nd 06, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Road bars 46 c-c

I have some Trek Icon bars now that I like but let me know what you've
got. Nothing in carbon thanks.
Forum: Marketplace August 3rd 06, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Cross frame

I'm looking for a cross frame with about a 57tt. Please email me
direct if you have something. thanks clubob at sbcglobal.net
Forum: Marketplace July 28th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Bontrager CX frame

My beloved Bontrager cross frame is broken. I'm looking for a
replacement if somebody has one. I need a Large. Fork is not
necessary. Lemme know. Thanks
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7