Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LiLpunk2012
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By LiLpunk2012
12-14 year old riders - click this

Name: Sarah Snyder
Age: 14 3\4
Birthday: June 14, 1994
Riding Style: Mostly Freestyle and Trials... but im trying to get into
flat and street
How Long You Have Been Riding: about 6 years
Country:...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By LiLpunk2012
15-16 year old riders - click this

Name: Sarah Snyder
Age: 14 3\4
Birthday: June 14, 1994
Riding Style: Mostly Freestyle and Trials... but im trying to get into
flat and street
How Long You Have Been Riding: about 6 years
Country:...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By LiLpunk2012
NAUCC 2008 results posted?

Well, this thread kinda died...but im still wondering about the results.
I mean the results from 2007 aren't even up yet and the website for 07
and 08 are gone. Does anyone know whats going on?

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By LiLpunk2012
IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN // team koxx one

eerrrgggg....This is taking forever! to load. And by forever i mean its
been 2 hrs and its only buffered 37%...Can i watch it anywhere else?

--
LiLpunk2012

♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
The...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Long jump competition:D

Oh, wow, i really dont think i can get 200cm. O Well.

--
LiLpunk2012

♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
The names Sarah....
Check out my youtube 'HERE'...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By LiLpunk2012
NAUCC 2008 results posted?

johnfoss wrote:
The USA's webmaster will be on his Unicon and post-Unicon trip until
August 16. I've received no results yet...

Note on the 10k: It wasn't 10 kilometers. According to a sign...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Long jump competition:D

So when is the deadline?

--
LiLpunk2012

♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
The names Sarah....
'http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lgo11IhRBkM'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lgo11IhRBkM):cool:
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Long jump competition:D

Here is my video. I just got it uploaded. yay.

Sorry if the quality is bad "/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8NXw2T60Ww

--
LiLpunk2012
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hobo_chuck wrote:
3 days isn't really enough time...

Sure it is...Thats 72 hours worth of practicing! Haha.

--
LiLpunk2012
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Erg....I saw this forum late =[

But i went outside and practiced a little and i can get about 140 so im
gonna go for 150cm

Hope i can get it by the 25 "/

~Sarah
Forum: Unicycling June 10th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By LiLpunk2012
I love Racism

Newbie.

1. This should go in the Just Conversation
2. Wow.
3. If you have racist ideas...write them down and read them to yourself
over and over again...Instead of expressing it on this forum.......
Forum: Unicycling May 5th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Post if your going to naucc!

Phil_on_uni wrote:

1. Zachary Wenner
2. Forrest Rowell
3. Brian Oley
4. Pele Schramm
5. Hugh
6. Spencer Hochberg
7. Shaun Johanneson
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 70
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Let's here it from the women.

Yeah...why did this thread die???

Girls are awesome!!!!

Im Sarah
From Ohio =] =] =]

Only two thing are stopping me from passing level 6 + 7 yay....ill b
there soon =] =]
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 62
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Today I injured...

Ive broken a wrist and sprained the other (different times)

Lots of other small stuff.....not too bad....

The best thing about unicycle injuries is that when you go to the
hospital and the doctor...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 08, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Need new trials tricks! =\

Thanks.......

What is Flatland then?

--
LiLpunk2012

♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
Jumping stitls fund~ 5.45 out of 315.00
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Need new trials tricks! =\

Just wondering....i dont want this to sound stupid or anything
but.....what is the difference between Trials, Street, Flatland, and
Muni????.....I know muni is rough terrain unicycling....but i was...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 08, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By LiLpunk2012
!!!scared Unicycle Injuries!!!

Ive broken my wrist in a backwards race....and recently(two weeks ago)
Sprained my wriste doing backwards ww.....

--
LiLpunk2012

♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
Jumping stitls fund~ 5.45 out...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 07, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Need new trials tricks! =\

ok...that helps more....i get what you are trying to say about just
experimenting and stuff...thanks

--
LiLpunk2012

♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
Jumping stitls fund~ 5.45 out of...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Need new trials tricks! =\

I've seen a lot of threads about what trials unis to buy but i need help
with skills and tricks now. I bought a Torker DX and i can do the
really basic stuff like jump off of picnic tables and...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By LiLpunk2012
What sports have you ditched for unicycing?

I didn't really give up alot.....just soccer and basketball and pretty
much everything else.

Besides........unicycling is wayyy better

--
LiLpunk2012

♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥
Forum: Unicycling February 17th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By LiLpunk2012
What made you wanna ride?

My dad got me started.....:)

5 years later here i am.......having the most in my life

--
LiLpunk2012

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
Forum: Unicycling January 31st 07, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Riding the 8 foot and 8 foot zigzag for the first time! fun...fun...fun

We have unicycle practice again tonight....but....i dont think the
building is tall enough....?not sure

Ill try to get a pic if i can........

--
LiLpunk2012

Whaaa?
Forum: Unicycling January 30th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Riding the 8 foot and 8 foot zigzag for the first time! fun...fun...fun

Yeah im still looking for a real picture....

And John i live in Bowling Green Ohio and i am part of the Wow one
wheelers group(Wow)

Our club is falling apart right now and we only have 3 people...
Forum: Unicycling January 30th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By LiLpunk2012
How good are you?

Im on level six

I can do pretty much everything up to level six and seven

--
LiLpunk2012

Whaaa?
Forum: Unicycling January 29th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By LiLpunk2012
Riding the 8 foot and 8 foot zigzag for the first time! fun...fun...fun

WHOOOOOOooooo!! today i rode the 8 foot and the 8 foot zigzag for the
first time

it was so much fun.....it was hard to get up and it was scary cause i
had to hold on to somthing dusty so it was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26