Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tholmer
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By tholmer
couple days in munis paradise

turtle;1109104 wrote:
this train goes up to 2250meters asl :eek: from there you can ride
singletracks down to 400meters asl :D:D:D

Wow, you have some fantastic photos! I know where I will...
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By tholmer
Who has completed a 100 mile ride?

I am just courious, what kinds of distances have been completed on a
24"?

--
tholmer
tholmer's Profile:...

The dual hole cranks are what came with my KH29 when I ordered it. Now
that I feel I will stay with 125, I don't like how it looks with the
extra hole...maybe someday I will pull it and replace it...
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By tholmer
29" Discussion thread

Your much more accomplished on your 29", but maybe with some practice
:)
If I stay with the 125, it is the same as my KH24. That may be better
all around!

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By tholmer
29" Discussion thread

I am hoping someone can answer my crank question...I have a KH29 with a
Big Apple tire and the dual hole (125, 150) crank. I don't know which
(125 or 150) is better for mostly flat road riding. Is...
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 08, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 70
Posted By tholmer
Let's here it from the women.

Believe it or not I did that also... Maybe it means I am better at
riding than operating my computer....

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 08, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 70
Posted By tholmer
Let's here it from the women.

how did you find that? Thank you for taking the time.
Tammy

--
tholmer
tholmer's Profile:...

tholmer wrote:
Hey guys :) I am in Shoreview and a girl, (well an older girl) but I
don't know of any other girls who ride in the area. Can you fill me
in?

I can add, I have a 20", a KH...
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 70
Posted By tholmer
Let's here it from the women.

constance.cotter wrote:
Lots of girls unicycling here in the Twin Cities (including
"uniprincess" -- HI Lindsey!).

I've been unicycling for over 25 years. Currently Level 8.

Connie
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By tholmer
Are you 45+

I have had the 29 for a while, and I feel I handle it just fine on the
roads, but I need my truck to get on it! I can mount my 24 just fine,
which is why I ride that all the time. I am not sure if...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By tholmer
Are you 45+

I have had the 29 for a while, and I feel I handle it just fine on the
roads, but I need my truck to get on it! I can mount my 24 just fine,
which is why I ride that all the time. I am not sure if...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By tholmer
Are you 45+

I have a 20", KH 24" and a KH 29". The KH 24" is my favorite, I ride
about 4 miles almost every night! I learned when I was in 5th grade,
left unicycling for some time and now for about the last 5...
Forum: Unicycling February 12th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By tholmer
The unicycle magazine

I am a subscriber to Uni (the unicycle magazine), but have not received
an issue since early last summer....does anyone know when we might see
the next issue?

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 07, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By tholmer
Are you 45+

I have not flown any untralights since I was 18, but I learned on a
wills wing. Your right, I don't ride my mountain bike or road bike
much at all any more and I just sold my Harley Davidson Fat Boy...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 07, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By tholmer
Are you 45+

Checking in at 46. It is cool that there is a number of us, and that
there are some women! I have a 20", a KH24 and a KH29. I try to ride
a little every day. I love each one, but I am having a...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By tholmer
In celebration of the XC 29er

Nice photo! Do you think I should reconsider ordering my Nimbus 36"?
Will it be too much wheel for me if I am only riding a KH 24" It may
sound sad, but it was an adjustment going from my 20" to...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By tholmer
Nimbus 36" VS Coker

Can you tell me what an airfoil rim is? Did you purchase it that way?
sorry if this is a stupid question...

Tammy

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By tholmer
My Nimbus 36" arrived!

Wow, very cool! I too plan to order a Nimbus 36 as soon as I get back
from vacation. I also am now riding a KH 24.

Which crank arm length did you get the 125 or the 150? 12 or 14 spoke?
I don't...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By tholmer
Nimbus 36" VS Coker

Thanks everybody for your input. Looks like I will be ordering my
Nimbus 36 as soon as possible. Sounds like I should get the T Handle?

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 07, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By tholmer
Nimbus 36" VS Coker

I am trying to decide between a Nimbus 36" or a Coker (which it looks
none are available till 2008).

Any opinions to which would be a better choice? Right now I ride a KH
24" that I just love!! ...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20