Showing results 1 to 25 of 155
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sigve
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By sigve
Best Uni Photo thread

Effi;1169420 wrote:
Im gonna think about it;)

think about it? wanna come ride with me in drammen? lol.. cant take
more than an hour or 2 with train!!

sorry for ruining the...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By sigve
Unicycles on the plane (long instructions)

When I tok my unicycle to tromsų, I had no problems. Sent it as "special
luggage" and it didn't cost anything. I flew with Norwegian. Nothing
happened to it, and no questions asked. No wrapping, just...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By sigve
So I did my own custom Paint job!!

k will try it now :P once again, that uni of yours just looks great!

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By sigve
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

[image: http://store.whsle.biz/images/A8.jpg]

i used to use these, but i broke them (had them for 3 years or 4 years
or so) great sound quality, it's bang & olufsen.. only minus is the
price, but i...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By sigve
So I did my own custom Paint job!!

wow that's nice! i want to powdercoat mine, and i was starting with
removing the paint. I had this paint remover that you just take on, and
used it several times, but still it just wont go off...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By sigve
Pedal problems!

It's moments, and as I said, I am 100% sure I am turning it the right
way. Taken it out several times earlier, and i've looked at everything.
I will try to look if it's the inside rotating,...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By sigve
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I landed my first crankflip! And I did several after that!:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By sigve
Pedal problems!

Wheel Rider;1158148 wrote:
Don't forget, the left pedal is threaded backwards from the right pedal.

You turn the right pedal to the right to tighten it. You turn the left
pedal to the...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By sigve
Pedal problems!

Okay, I've got a problem with my pedals. I got some twisted plastics I'm
planing to use this winter, but one of the pedals I cant seem to get
off.
Yes, I am turning it the right way, and I'm sure....
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By sigve
Christmas goodies thread

i got a camera. Panasonic SDR-S7 it's tiny, good quality, but at another
panasonic SDR-getter said, the movies saves as MOB(not MOV), so i cant
use it in premiere pro! :( and the program to get the...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By sigve
Today I... (brag thread)

i landed what i think is my first actual flat combo! was at a night
session with a skater friend and i like, mounted, taking my foot around
the seat, setting foot on pedal and without a hop, 180...
Forum: Unicycling December 2nd 08, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By sigve
trial course ideas?

big tractor tires are allways fun! make it so it's a lot of lines and
not just one on 5 objects!

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By sigve
just broke my seatpost! Which to get?

on my 29" quax i have a good seatpost, it's quite wierd tho

ooooooooooooooo --- seat
\I --- wierd think at seatpost

it's good but it doesn't fit in my kris holm frame:(
i have...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By sigve
just broke my seatpost! Which to get?

what is MDC? and i will just get the seatpost because my mother has
allready payed for it!

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By sigve
home made tire anyone?

:Dtrue.. would be awesome if you manages to make one yourself!;)

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By sigve
home made tire anyone?

saskatchewanian;1138770 wrote:
but do you guys see any obvious flaws in my plan? Anything you would do
different?

would probably just buy a 36 inch tire rim etc..

--
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By sigve
just broke my seatpost! Which to get?

well thanks and im pretty upset now because i had to get my mum to buy a
seatpost for me and the 10 minutes she had today she agreed to, and we
decided a koxx-one reinforced. but i think i wont brake...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By sigve
KH Freestyle unicycle

unibikeling;1138763 wrote:
it'd be a neat design imo.

to the people about cranks-

seriously guys, way to go about being picky. 110 being too long
compared to 100 and 90. Thats less...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By sigve
just broke my seatpost! Which to get?

results, please visit...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By sigve
What trick would you like to see in SLOW MOTION?

crankflip please, im pretty close to it but the unicycle just kinda goes
behind me when i jumps, and then i cant really try to land it.. tried to
pull it up with both one and two hands but i just...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By sigve
Today I... (brag thread)

landed my first 180 unispin today :o i know i suck at street but im
proud! landed it like 50 times! and did a rolling up 4 stairs and landed
5 but fell down:/

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By sigve
A must see thread!!!

my brother is a juggler and i went to some shop with it.. i was good on
a bike, so my father bought me the unicycle, and i tried and failed,
after some weeks/months, i tried again and found some...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By sigve
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

john_childs;1129089 wrote:
Has anybody noticed that they're all wearing Summer clothes and it's
almost Winter?

Fail..

You're from: USA
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By sigve
Post Your Unis Here!

thats acctually pretty cool!

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By sigve
Cutting a longneck frame

no he has the torker 09.. dont cut it.. it will cut you!

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 155