Showing results 1 to 25 of 232
Search took 0.68 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Michaelgoround
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Michaelgoround
KH SYM cranks snag pants

I'm pretty sure they are for easier static tricks and stabeler grinds?

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...

They are probably more or less grippy then your old ones and you should
get used to them eventually.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Michaelgoround
KH SYM cranks snag pants

Nope, although I have had it happen before. I think it was my seat
rubbing on my legs and it has yet to happen again.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Michaelgoround
Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

fried;1169962 wrote:
I already looked there and the closest thing I could find there was a
20"x2.15" I've gotten a 20X3" somewhere online bfore, but I can't
remembre the site at the...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Michaelgoround
Today I... (brag thread)

Did some new trials lines today, my trials skills are fast improving.

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...

I'm going to be riding until I'm to old to do so or until I get tired of
it.

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...

Groundhogs in your ceiling?:confused:

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...

Did some grinds and busted my butt at the new skatepark last night.

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...

It's the 'link.' (http://tinyurl.com/6sp4xh)

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...

Did some fun trials lines the other day.:D

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...

Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Michaelgoround
Choosing a MUni

scoope;1162622 wrote:
Mono

Depends on the style of off-road you wish to do. If you want to do
technical downhill you will need a 24" but if you intend a more XC style
of off-road then a...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Michaelgoround
Intro to me...

For the bruses on you shins I suggest 'shin gaurds.'
(http://tinyurl.com/6wuo5f)

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's...

_ground_zero_;1162266 wrote:
i'm assuming you mean pallets?

Just look behind businesses where they throw out trash. Just be sure to
ask if it's ok to take them first.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Michaelgoround
So I did my own custom Paint job!!

Nice J O B.

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17218

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...

Happy New Year everyone.

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17218
View this...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Michaelgoround
Unicyclist Locator - England

samgoodburn;1161465 wrote:
oh, didnt know about that.. Errmm yeah.. Close this thread?

lolololololol

--
Michaelgoround
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

MuniAddict;1160169 wrote:
Wow 77 views already but only 2 comments, and one was Jeremy who was
*in* the video lol. Comon guys we worked are butts off to make this. :o

It would seem that Jeremy...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Michaelgoround
GA riders

UnICycleRoCKs;1160129 wrote:
I live in Duluth, which is the North part of Fulton County. But my
parents wouldn't let me ride with anyone, but still it's cool that there
are other riders in GA....
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Michaelgoround
"Where no MUni has gone before...."

Haha, nice video Terry. I hate it when the rocks are wet and sandy. It
makes riding them that much harder. Watch it around those edges BTW, you
might lose your uni or fall in.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Michaelgoround
What does rain do to your unicycle?

Fresh water isn't that bad, but salt water might make it rust.

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...

habbywall;1159307 wrote:
Can't believe no one has mentioned UDC being based in Marietta.

Yah it is. It's pretty cool in there, the front room is kinda like a
show room and has like 20 unicycles...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Michaelgoround
GA riders

If anyone wants to ride I'll be here in Atlanta for about a week or so.

--
Michaelgoround
Michaelgoround's Profile:...

Sounds bad. Glad your ok Jackie.