Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: albee
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By albee
So I did my own custom Paint job!!

Dont tell my wife, but I have been using her pottery kiln to powder coat
stuff for awhile now. Albee

--
albee
albee's...

I figured out how to turn by rebuilding an axle on one of my old trucks,
after putting a lift on it. It is all about steering geomentry. Look at
the front wheel of a bike, the forks are pointed...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By albee
New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

Sounds like fun, however my wife is running a marathon in D.C. so I have
kid duty all weekend. Hopefully next time. I live just west of
worchester if anyone wants to ride sometime.
Albee

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By albee
Race to the Top of VT, unicyclist spotted

Congrats for the strong effort.

It is good to learn about uni riders in VT. My family and I will be
moving to the Burlington area later this year.

It would be good to ride with you guys...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4