Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: UnICycleRoCKs
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
BC Discussion Thread

Hey will the bedford pro platforms work on any bmx front wheel? I have
an old haro and want to make a bc

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Today I... (brag thread)

I went for a muni ride today :)

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Giraffe Discussion Thread

johnfoss;1160497 wrote:
Looks like a pretty decent deal, especially if it's brand new. Also
looks like a 6' frame. That is, if you're tall and raise the seat up,
it's probably closer to 6'...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Today I... (brag thread)

Wohooooo! Today my mom and dad said once we sell/get rid of the super
old rusted trampoline in our back yard I could use that space to make a
trials course with pallets and stuff! :D:D It's not much...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Nimbus 36" VS Coker

It also could have been the Radial, which I know was on eBay for a while
and isn't any more.

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Unispin

Haha it's funny, I got them on my third try and now I can't get them
again haha

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
GA riders

No I just usually go to my neighborhood park and ride around, but I know
Discover Mill Mall (sp?) has a skatepark. Don't know if they let
unicyclists in or when its open, just know they have one. The...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
GA riders

I live in Duluth, which is the North part of Fulton County. But my
parents wouldn't let me ride with anyone, but still it's cool that there
are other riders in GA. Never been to UDC showroom b4...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Giraffe Discussion Thread

Anyone know if this unicycle is OK? I can't tell if it's good or if it's
a piece of junk.
http://tinyurl.com/8cozcm
I have a chance to buy a used giraffe since I got some cash from
relatives for...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
2 weeks of snow- then blue sky

aspenmike;1159856 wrote:
Colorado at it's best. Phat powder skiing for 2 weeks straight, then
today. Cold, but Colorado Blue sky above. 25 kms of snowpacked, icy road
riding on the 36er. Nice...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

hungry4uni;1158738 wrote:
Would plywood work for a sandwich board? If not, what would

Thats what I'm using, 3/4 inch thick treated plywood. One will be like
10 inches the other like 15 :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Eagle Rock Unicycle camp in North Carolina?

I was talking to my friend at school a while back and he said he used to
have a unicycle but just sold it on eBay, and he told me about a
unicycle camp he went to in North Carolina called Eagle Rock....
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

I'll build two sandwich boards and one or two gapping bars :D
Also get consistent at leg wraps and hopefully 180 unispins by the end
of next week:)

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Christmas goodies thread

koxx one devil (polevaultingunicyclist's old one)
UPD Shirt
Helmet
Fusion Street Saddle (devil didn't come with one)

:D estoy muy feliz

--
UnICycleRoCKs
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I finally jumped up the ledge on the side of my house SI, but then my
unicycle slid out from under me because it is dirt above it and is
really uneven and I landed facing uphill, but yay :D. It's...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Where can I find a 12inch uni

Well this one looks to be a bit stronger than the one from udc but its
in Australia so shipping might be a problem except it's pretty small so
it might not be that bad
http://tinyurl.com/8uhzz5

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I did my first 180 unispin but I can't seem to do it again haha

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say what you...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Today I... (brag thread)

peleschramm;1144553 wrote:
I took the SAT today.

Not fun.

Whoah! My sis took the SAT today too. She didn't like it either :p.

Today I finally finished my hydroelectric generator for...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Trials Discussion Thread

Kinda off topic, but still about trials. Are you supposed to know how to
hop SI to the left and right? I can only really hop to left, left foot
forward

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Uni Count

Torker CX 20"
In 21 days Koxx Devil (do I count that?)

Unicycles: 2805 (im gonna count it)

Riders: 844

--
UnICycleRoCKs
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

aww just bought one lol :mad: :p

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 162
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Flat Discussion Thread

What are rollo disks?

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I increased my one footed record from 0 to 35 downhill and 15
uphill :D

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By UnICycleRoCKs
Christmas Uni

johnfoss;1132298 wrote:
Worth what?

Worth the extra money. Seems I might be getting a used one though :D

--
UnICycleRoCKs
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Are savages good giraffe unicycles?

--
UnICycleRoCKs

What is your favorite color?