Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: knighty
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By knighty
How many Unicyclists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

one to sell iphones and nike shoes at low low prices

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By knighty
Unicycle in Wal-Mart

Ergolicious;1143911 wrote:
Hmm, This makes me want to go unicycle through a mall, has anyone tried
before?

ive grinded a seat in a mall:)

--
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235

uniFREAK134;1165128 wrote:
here ya go

'YouTube - stairs' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmqjxih-ddw)

thats cheating:)
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By knighty
KH crank insert

can someone help me my crank inserts are loose and when i try to take m
pedal off it get stuck,can i just tighten the insert up and then undo
the pedal??

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By knighty
kh crank problems need help asap

can u put a link im that bad at searching.:(

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By knighty
Pedals won't stay tight...

get new pedals,i would becuase th pedal medal and crank metal doesnt go
to well toghther it will strip like all my unicycle have,buy a new pair
of pedals it shold do the trick.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By knighty
kh crank problems need help asap

so you cant buy new inserts,thats pretty dumb why even have them,do
tensiles have them i might look into them.

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals......
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By knighty
kh crank problems need help asap

um before i get started i searched and couldnt find any ,"to the point
answers".back on topic i bought new pedals for my unicycle,i have 08 kh
moments on it,the last time i put the pedals on the...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By knighty
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

you can try this i guess wrap them around your ears first like this,
[image:
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/joelknight1993/Ear.jpg]

or my way get these but u cant wear a...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By knighty
09 Torker jokes

his reign of terror has begun. now praise our new leader

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By knighty
Do Moments strip easily?

skrobo;1161124 wrote:
you can't put your wheel on the right way around or what?

they only fall out if the cranks are backwards, or you ride backwards a
whole bunch.

the inserts...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By knighty
Last ride of 2008

accidentalcharm;1161184 wrote:
My first ride of '08 will be tomorrow - New Year's day. I'm going to
try to complete 50 k with the KUF (Korean Unicycling Federation)

do you mean 09 ride?
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By knighty
Do Moments strip easily?

i strip qu ax but since owning moments ive ridden the pedals so lose
till they fall out about 10 times and there still good,

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By knighty
The bunnicycle may soon be available in the US

i dont understand french ,but i hope this means the end to al the
12incher threads.

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By knighty
Close Call

whats that now 7 lives or 6 left:confused:

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By knighty
NSW riders wanted!

hahahahahah tim when did you get into this website:)

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By knighty
Vasquez Rocks?

MuniAddict;1156664 wrote:
Yep, here's a Kirk & The "Gorn" at Vasquez! I'll try to get a shot in
front of the same rock for comparison! :D

30343
30344
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By knighty
Christmas Unicycle Competition

sounds like a plan

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By knighty
Christmas Unicycle Competition

SamGoodburn;1154259 wrote:
Yeah sure. Umm I don't mind when the deadline is.. when do you people
want it to finish?

i reckon give it 2 weeks so more people can enter.or you can end it
soon...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By knighty
Christmas Unicycle Competition

i reckon give this comp a better longer deadline

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By knighty
unflatering riding pics.

i look like a frog

[image:
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/joelknight1993/l_d5a21228c2e14d0c8573688837215c7d.jpg]

--
knighty
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yep they got alot going for them swiss cheese swiss army knife.

--
knighty
knighty's Profile:...
Replies: 33
Posted By knighty
Christmas Unicycle Competition

do i get extra points if i make a movie,

--
knighty
knighty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18391
Replies: 33
Posted By knighty
Christmas Unicycle Competition

im in

--
knighty
knighty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18391
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By knighty
Kh saddle cover question

hahah nice picture that game was fun.