Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hans
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By hans
Duro Wildlife 24x3.0" Ty Whats the rolling diameter?

The outside rolling diameter of my Duro Wildlife Leopard 24x3.0" tyre
is 66 cm.
In schlumpfed mode it is virtually around 100 cm. ;)
I rode it on a steep uphill on snow today and I can recommend...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 08, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By hans
Old Problem, New Request

I had the same problem for more than a year, when I started unicycling.
Then it went away and came back, when I got my 36. I am quite sure the
problem is most often not with the uni but with the...
Forum: Unicycling November 1st 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By hans
Spoke POV Kit - unicycle?

I have a thing like that from another brand. Just 1. It does not look
impressiv on a coker wheel. I used it for some weeks, then it got wet
and stopped working.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 19th 07, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By hans
36" Schlumpf stolen

thejdw wrote:
Were/ when was it stolen? Also do you know how?

It was in the cellar, that belongs to my appartment. The lock on the
door was broken and all my two unicycles, that I had there...
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 07, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By hans
36" Schlumpf stolen

My 36" schlumpf has been stolen during the last week out of my cellar in
Vienna.
It is not so easy to ride this uni so maybe it will show up somewhere.

If you see it, please send me email to...
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By hans
I'm skeptical about the benefits of a big wheel specific handle...

I like my T7 handle. On my usual training ride (25km) I normally do not
dismount since I have the T7. I have no discomfort from sitting on
these short rides.

The part that extents to the rear is not...
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By hans
geared 36er

I have been riding more than 3000 km on my geared Schlumpf 36". I love
it!
It takes a while to get used to it. After a few 1000 km there is no
sluggish feeling any more. The 1 mm slack on the end o...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By hans
how heavy is your uni

10 kg

Geared Coker

--
hans
hans's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5622

1800 $

5 hours

--
hans
hans's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5622
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By hans
KH Air Saddle or Nimbus Gel Saddle?

I fit the new Nimbus gel seat with the T7 handle to my coker last
saturday and had a 80 km test-ride. We have about 5° Celsius, so I did
not make longer breaks, just a few minutes every 10 or 15 km....
Forum: Unicycling October 22nd 06, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By hans
Wrist Protection

For Coker riding I think that skater protection is better. If you crash
while riding faster than 20 km/h it will be quite similar to a crashing
skater. The skater protection has a hard plastic...
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By hans
Hunter Cycles Unicycle frame

Two years ago I made a costum 36" frame. The design was inspired by the
penny farthings the people who helped me make. There is a page about it
in German. The pictures tell it all....
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 06, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By hans
Question for Schlumpf owners

joemarshall wrote:
With those cranks, that's sort of equivalent to running a normal coker
with 110 cranks right, as most fast coker riders do?

So in effect, you're gaining the low gear...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By hans
Question for Schlumpf owners

I had a ungeared Coker, I now have a 29" and a 36" Schlumpf. I prefer
the 36" Schlumpf for my a leasure rides. For the 36" Schlumpf long
cranks are good. I used 140 mm cranks and was very unhappy, I...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 06, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By hans
Coker tyre vs TA for cross-country

I have ridden both tyres. The TA tyre lasts much longer than the
original coker tire. So if there might be a significant difference in
offroad performance its only for a few hundred miles :rolleyes:...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15