Showing results 1 to 25 of 428
Search took 3.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: muzzle
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By muzzle
long neck?

I have added another example, and this is the second one i have snapped
in this way (didn't take photos of the last one)

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/677/img3315smalloi8.jpg][/url]

I got a...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 08, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By muzzle
2009 KH Factory Team announced

A Kiwi replaces the Aussi on there. hehe Wicked!

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By muzzle
New Zealand lodging

From what I heard off the record, unicon organisers were thinking of
organising a group discount to have the lodging at hostels around the
city and basically just book out a large number of dorms in...
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By muzzle
In Barcelona - anyone wanna ride?

good as, trying to post on spanish forums but my internet here is crappy
as.

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By muzzle
In Barcelona - anyone wanna ride?

Hello, those of you that know me... or not,
I'm in barcelona, maybe you wanna ride, or just chill in the city.
Don't really know what I'm doing mostly, but im here till the 13th

--
muzzle

my...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By muzzle
Level 11 Competition

From what I hear, Hotel Horst offering free tuition through the unicon
14.
Hotel Horst is located in building 5, room 15 and the workshop will
allegedly be held from 12am every night until unicon is...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By muzzle
Unicon 14 Countdown!

Our unicon XV shirts have not arrived yet, they were lost on the plane.
Unicon xiv is going great. In a few hours I think we are going to the
city for a trials ride. This weather is insanely...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By muzzle
Unicon 14 Countdown!

Tea, NZUni is in Hong Kong airport, half way through our journey to
london, which will eventually get us to copenhaagen for unicon. so far
so good, see you all soon!

--
muzzle

my videos:...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By muzzle
Dare to Win - Unicycling on reality TV

Here is the entire episode on TVNZ on demand.
I dont know if it's available to view, so if someone will let me know
that would be cool.
http://tinyurl.com/632bjy
I also don't know how long it will be...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By muzzle
Medical Certificate for Unicon 14

I have a good insurance for unicon, no medical clearance tho.
The insurance covers "unlimited" medical bills, some rediculous level
or liablity (!2,500,000NZ or something), as well as...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By muzzle
Dare to Win - Unicycling on reality TV

Rowan wrote:
Marky Mark and Pauly Paul! I saw the bucket head one.

Yeah, bucket head guy was an epic fail.
Marky Mark and Pauly Paul are wicked tho, definately friends of the
unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By muzzle
Unicon 14 Countdown!

We're leaving in 30 hours! One sleep left! Holy crap that's exciting!
I looks like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz9927nR_Ok

I'm not packed yet, but damn i'm excited!

--
muzzle

my...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By muzzle
New Unicycle T-Shirts - "Kris Holm Lightning"

I'll take one... See you in Copenhagen my friend!

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By muzzle
Dare to Win - Unicycling on reality TV

He won a variety of prizes valued at $10,000 for himself and his three
friends.
When we set the challenge I really doubted that they would do it.

He said he rode about 3-4 hours a day for the 7...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By muzzle
broken thomson seat post

unicycledood wrote:
****! I think Muzzle has broken one before but I'm not sure. He makes
the unbrakeable, unridable .

Nah, haven't broke mine yet... hope I never do.

--
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 08, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By muzzle
Dare to Win - Unicycling on reality TV

There is a reality TV show in its first season here in NZ called "Dare
to win", which the fifth episode featured a unicycle challenge where
the contestants were to learn to ride a unicycle... Here is...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 08, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By muzzle
I threw my '05 KH20 away

Yes, a sad time for us all.
His girlfriend and Wellington buddies had a drinks in memory of Pete,
who loved white russian's, a week ago in the hutt valley.
2010 unicon (Wellington) is dedicated to...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 08, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By muzzle
The Ugly Unicycle Thread

padst3r wrote:
:p thats Joe Dysons (left) and not sure who owns the other one.

Wrong.. It's Tony Melton's, and Will Sklenars'
Joe is KH 07 stock with Twisted PC's, CF base and Thomson post

--
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 08, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9

Can I post a photo of the seatpost if I by chance have one stored on my
computer?

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 08, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By muzzle
New Seatpost?

Nobody?
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the UDC nz shipment will make it
before i leave to unicon

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
Forum: Unicycling June 18th 08, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By muzzle
New Seatpost?

zfreak220 wrote:
I've heard that it will be more like 'this' (http://tinyurl.com/ff3mo).

That post was from 2005, so i'm surprised that nobody has made an
adaptor like that yet.
I have seen a...
Forum: Unicycling June 17th 08, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By muzzle
New Seatpost?

I just bought a new cromo seatpost from Unicycle.com, as my last one
broke at last. They are pretty damn good, don't get me wrong... But I
have been waiting for the news of a new model seatpost,...
Forum: Unicycling June 11th 08, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By muzzle
A few questions of KH frames...

SkierAlex wrote:
I got a aluminium 20" KH frame today :D. And I've just got a few
questions.

What's the best way to strip the powdercoating off a KH frame? And if I
use paint stripper...
Forum: Unicycling June 9th 08, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By muzzle
monocycles at Beijing olympics

Thats awesome, but why the military?

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
Forum: Unicycling June 1st 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By muzzle
Olympic Unicycling Club

i like cheese.