Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Campag_nut
Forum: Australia May 12th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By Campag_nut
Another Canberra foible

"Adam F" wrote in message
Bean Long wrote:
Adam F wrote:
I was *gasp* driving home...
Forum: Australia May 5th 07, 10:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Campag_nut
Campagenstein Lives!

Hi all,

I just took my completely remodelled Apollo VI (circa 1982) for a successful
test ride. I managed to transplant Campag Chorus 10 speed derailleur,
brakes, hubs, Centaur ergo levers onto a...
Forum: Australia April 29th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Campag_nut
Base of neck pain

I found a disc fusion in the c6-7 region didn't help. You haven't been
operated on in your sleep by any chance?
Forum: Australia April 26th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Campag_nut
I Run Red Lights

Bob,

I'm glad you wrote back. I also want to express in a non-troll-like way (if
at all posiible) that I too, on occasion like to sample the guilty delight
of running a red light. Sometimes, I do...
Forum: Australia April 26th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 16
Posted By Campag_nut
M2 Cyclelane gone - NEXT M4, 5 & 7

Erm,

Dis chickin den, would that be African or European?

CN
Forum: Australia April 24th 07, 03:07 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 43
Posted By Campag_nut
Four days!

Boom - tish!

There's always one....

DeF

Sorry Def, it was just too good to pass up - I've waited decades to use that
one.
Forum: Australia April 24th 07, 08:54 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 43
Posted By Campag_nut
Four days!

No jokes about hanging on to the pr0n subscription please - that's
shooting fish in a barrel.

DeF.

No worries Def, if I got caught with the pr0n subscription, I'd claim it
wasn't mine...
Forum: Australia April 23rd 07, 04:23 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Campag_nut
Monkey Dust - The Cyclists

"Boostland" wrote in message

"DaveB" wrote...
Forum: Australia April 21st 07, 12:35 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Campag_nut
A good soaking

"DaveB" wrote in message
Just back from the Saturday library ride with my daughter and we got
soaked....
Forum: Australia April 20th 07, 06:14 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 50
Posted By Campag_nut
Framebuilders pricing...

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote in message
In aus.bicycle on 19 Apr 2007 21:39:45 -0700
Brendo wrote:
It didn't make a...
Forum: Australia April 17th 07, 02:18 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Campag_nut
Quick Question - powder coating Brisbane

Hi Just following up on my other dumb question about the cranks not coming
off with the 1 key release. Thanks guys, I was tightening it.

So, I get them off and put the new cranks on. I am slowly...
Forum: Australia April 16th 07, 11:54 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By Campag_nut
Help!! Please!! Sugino Crank problem

Thanks very much guys.

Yes, I was in fact turning it the wrong way! (It seemed logical at the
time...)

Sheepish grin.
Forum: Australia April 16th 07, 09:30 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By Campag_nut
Help!! Please!! Sugino Crank problem

Hi,

I am trying to remove an ancient (circa 1983) one key (6mm allen key)
release crank. The left hand side came off ok.

The right hand side (drive train side) is not budging. I'm assuming it...
Forum: Australia April 15th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 35
Posted By Campag_nut
Dog bite yesterday :(

As I've mentioned before, document
and follow this up, as next time the future victim, be it human or
animal may not be as fortunate to get away alive.

--
cfsmtb

Exactly. Well...
Forum: Australia April 15th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 35
Posted By Campag_nut
Dog bite yesterday :(

ROFLAMO!! (Both at the bin thing and the Pom thing) .. Ok so I have an
infantile sense of humour -- it keeps me cycling though!
CN
"Jack Russell" wrote in message...
Forum: Australia April 14th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Campag_nut
Old Suntour 5spd clusters?

Mate,

Just saw this by chance - looks right up your...
Forum: Australia April 14th 07, 02:45 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Campag_nut
Easter drag

"ray" wrote in message
Greetings,
Limping around the house, bruised and sore and having bowel problems as
Forum: Australia April 14th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Campag_nut
run over by a ute.

I guess that
this will work out alright but if there are any other points that I am
missing here please let me know.

Of course if I remember correctly, this is the guy that didn't see you and...
Forum: Australia April 14th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Campag_nut
Front Derailleur Question (dumb variety)

Thanks mate, I'll give them a go!
CN
"Donga" wrote in message
On Apr 12, 8:17 pm, "Campag_nut"...
Forum: Australia April 14th 07, 12:18 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 30
Posted By Campag_nut
Cyclist dies after hitting car door

One time it happened to me (no bike lane), the two young guys in the
hot Torana behind me, who had hung back waiting for a chance to
overtake, abused the door opener and apologised to me on...
Forum: Australia April 14th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 35
Posted By Campag_nut
Dog bite yesterday :(

In answer to your question Kathy, if the legal remedy is not to your
liking then I would feed it a bait.

It would better to bait the dumb owners who let the savage lose...
Forum: Australia April 12th 07, 11:17 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Campag_nut
Front Derailleur Question (dumb variety)

Peter,

This means I have to find someone to braze them on??

I've looked around a bit and have not seen a clamp on vareity - is this now
a "vintage" concept?

CN

You need one of these:
Forum: Australia April 12th 07, 07:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Campag_nut
Front Derailleur Question (dumb variety)

Hi,

I bought some ergoshift levers on ebay (Centaur) and a rear derailleur
(Chorus 10speed) which some would say is a waste as I plan to put them on my
old steel commuter (which is outfitted with...
Forum: Australia April 8th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 16
Posted By Campag_nut
Police on hand for thrown Easter Eggs!

Oh, I forgot to ask -- was all that damage 'coz they boiled the eggs
first??g

CN
Forum: Australia April 8th 07, 12:56 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 16
Posted By Campag_nut
Police on hand for thrown Easter Eggs!

Great story! I hope that is the end of it though. Bogans can bear grudges,
so please be very wary on the road for a while, because payback isn't smart
and neither are bogans...

Cheers,

CN
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43