Showing results 1 to 25 of 134
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: innes
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By innes
Sitting Correctly

How long have you been riding?

If you are quite new to riding then I think it will just become easier
as you get more and more used to it. That is what happened with me
anyway. I found as I became...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By innes
First ride of 2009

I was out a couple of times today:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75183.

I got quite a lot of strange looks from people who couldn't stand up on
the paths today, as I rode by on...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By innes
Choosing a MUni

I think Scoope has covered it well.

I think the distance you are planning and how extreme you want to go
will decide what you should go for as much as price.

The Nimbus Munis are great unicycles to...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By innes
Why don't I fall off in the ice?

I was just out for a longer ride on mainly tarmac, and it went well. The
only time I had a problem was when I was riding over an area that looked
slippier than other areas, my head was telling me...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By innes
Why don't I fall off in the ice?

Everything is covered in ice here now. We did have dry frosty weather
which looked great on the trees, and the trails were dry, but it warmed
up yesterday for a little while, then froze again, and...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By innes
Uni Count

I added a 20" UDC Club this Christmas to my collection, so that is:

2855 unicycles

Still 856 riders

--
innes
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I use Memory Map if I need to plan out things, it is a UK based digital
map. I use it with my GPS to record tracklogs. You can follow your
route, finding out your speed at each point on your route....
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By innes
Christmas goodies thread

This is what I got this year for Christmas:

[image: http://i44.tinypic.com/vq43ro.jpg]

Innes:)

--
innes
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

If I was going to buy a 36" unicycle and I was going to use a brake,
then a machined braking surface would be the way I would go.

I was put off a 36" by falling off due to brakes grabbing when the...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By innes
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

My Kris Holm Freeride Fusion came today. It looks great, and feels even
better. now both my Kris Holm unicycles have a freeride saddle.

That's the sale over then.

Innes

--
innes
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I started a Club at my Daughter's school a few weeks ago, and it is
going really well. We are using it for beginners mainly, or if someone
wants to improve.

The rate of improvement is amazing. It is...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By innes
I learned the Rolling Mount tonight!

Emma;1140707 wrote:
I did not have any help from my Dad!!!

Emma:rolleyes:

Oh yes you did!
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By innes
I learned the Rolling Mount tonight!

After being impressed by the progress of the kids at our new Unicycle
Club at my Daughters school, I want to learn new things on the unicycle.
Some of the kids are using the rolling mount to free...
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By innes
Second week of our unicycle club

We had our second meeting of our new unicycle club tonight at my
Daughter's school this afternoon.

It went well, a few of them are getting on really well, one boy is
riding well, and picked up...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By innes
We have started a Unicycle club

The Head Teacher started a club in his old school, and asked me to help
out get a club started in this school, I do quite a lot of electrical
work at the school with my job, so I was introduced to...
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By innes
We have started a Unicycle club

I have helped start a Unicycle club at my Daughters school.

We had our first introduction meeting yesterday, and it went well.
There were over 20 there, and I think a few of them will learn...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By innes
Uni mag issue 6

I have been doing quite a lot of reading with it so far.

I think it is getting better each time.

Innes

--
innes
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nice one Jan.

It is an exciting time for Unicycling just now thanks to people like
you using the new technology to the maximum.

I can't imagine riding at those speeds at all, never mind for an...
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By innes
Dogs love MUni

[image: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=el5gnb&s=4]

Sally is 14 has Arthritis, but still loves to go out on short Muni
rides, Meg is 5, and loves getting out to run along side me when I am
out on my...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By innes
2007 to 2008 KH prices

There is only £11 or $20 difference between a Nimbus 29" in the UK
compared to the US.

That isn't that much of a difference.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By innes
2007 to 2008 KH prices

2008 KH 29" 519 Euros or £409 from municycle.com

Only £11 cheaper at the current exchange rate.

--
innes
innes's Profile:...

The drilled rims I have seen were Onza ones, with hedgehogs cut into the
rims, they looked great, but the only thing stopping that gritty muddy
water is rim tape.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By innes
2007 to 2008 KH prices

£76 in the UK between 2007 Trials and 2008 trials. That's about $140.

--
innes
innes's Profile:...

Kris Holm 29" Mountain Unicycle 2007 Price £300.00

Kris Holm 29" Mountain Unicycle 2008 Price £420.00

Kris Holm 24" Mountain Unicycle 2007 Price £289.00

Kris Holm 24" Mountain Unicycle 2008 Price...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By innes
2007 to 2008 KH prices

I was just looking through the unicycle.uk.com web site, and noticed
that the 2008 KH unicycles are a lot more expensive than the 2007 ones
were, and still are priced.

£120 more is quite a lot more...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 134