Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: beeper
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

Chris, you sir, are the man. :cool:

Its a yes from me.

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By beeper
Today I... (brag thread)

EliB;1167770 wrote:
W8.. didn't you already doubleflip your 3 set?

Its really more like a 2 1/4 haha. :rolleyes:
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By beeper
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

YouTube - America's
got flybar talent

I think that a unicyclist will get the same response, although
unicycling is obviously superior to pogostick haha.

--
beeper
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By beeper
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

As much as I hate to say it, unicycling will -not- win.

The pogo sticker did not make it through the round because they thought
it was a cool, potentially successful sport, but they were looking...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By beeper
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Wow, Thats awesome!

I wish I was good enough :/ I nominate spencer. He lives in CA, is
awesome at flatland and street, and is all around a good representative
of the sport.

--
beeper
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Felix CB;1166185 wrote:
what is a slapflip??

Its a silly trick Pele invented, where instead of an X up flip, you
only turn the unicycle 90 degrees in each direction, while flipping the
cranks.
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

Thanks to miles, I have the right word. You innovated previous tricks
(made them better). Thats not an *origional* trick. A bit silly too :P

If you can pull off a hand thrown backflip on flat...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By beeper
Today I... (brag thread)

Its a Baby Death Lense

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By beeper
Today I... (brag thread)

Got my HD fisheye!

Its so nice, its rediculous.

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

I'm a lot further from my trick than I would have thought. :( But I
have a trick I can try once I get hicks.

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By beeper
Today I... (brag thread)

EliB;1164975 wrote:
Bust out a trey before a hick. That would be insane:D

I wish I could. I have to throw pretty hard to get the treyflip motion
with that hand positioning, but it keeps it all...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By beeper
Today I... (brag thread)

I was playing a game of skate with my neighbor (skateboard vs uni) and
he did a treflip. Of course, I thought i'd give it a try, but I havn't
once tried it before. I can not hick yet, keep in mind....
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

MuniAddict;1164514 wrote:
I'd like to see someone do something like ten 3 spins in succession,
with NO prehops in between. As soon as each is landed, you must
immediately execute the next one....
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

_Ground_Zero_;1164475 wrote:

Would a new type of grind (Not a variation while grinding on
pedals/cranks) be an 'invented trick'?

You Betcha
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

Jeremy R;1164467 wrote:
Thats not been done before.

beeper;1119848 wrote:
..and the *other participants must agree that it is a trick, rather than
something silly*, or a combo.
Good...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

Another nice try ;)

Close, but no Cigar. :p

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

Jeremy R;1164410 wrote:
When Did i say that?

Over AIM.. Would you like me to post a screenshot of the conversation?
Or will you grow up and stop trying to cause confusion?

--
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82

Is it really invented though?

As stated in the first post, the idea of the competition is to invent a
mostly origional trick.

Is a Quintuple Crankflip or a 1080 unispin thought up as an...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

EliB;1164279 wrote:

edit: wait, your post confuses me.. bold print. very confusing.

I added more initially but when I edited the post, I accidentally
deleted an important part of it, and...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

Thats really just a combo of a one foot idle to one foot backflip. One
footed flips have been done before, but I havn't seen anyone land a one
footed backflip. You're probably the first to do that...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

Haha nice try there Jeremy.

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By beeper
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

540 unispins this week, and hickflips whenever.

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By beeper
The invent a trick comp!

I say we should end it once 5 people have made a trick that counts..
That way theres up to 5th place.

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By beeper
Best Photos of 2008

Still my favorite of mine:

|Filename: Tire Grab.jpg |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By beeper
2008 540 unispin competition

simonb;1163379 wrote:

EDIT: watch my hair! its mental

Nice job! I think you mean your hair is -insane- though ;)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500