Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: *chuckerkid*
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By *chuckerkid*
Best Uni Photo thread

here are some pictures a mate took
30837

30838

30839

|Filename: Image091.jpg |
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By *chuckerkid*
Pictures for CeHS year book.

how did you find the trampoline,
i tried on a tramp but its really hard.

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s Profile:...

Name:Sam Beatty
Age:15
Birthday:28 September 1993
Riding Style:mainly streetish trails, and a bit of everything
How Long You Have Been Riding: learnt to ride three years ago, but
properly on and off...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By *chuckerkid*
Trials Discussion Thread

thanks for the help guys.

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17043

yeah thanks its my pedals and cranks, i will be getting moments soon.
are odessy plastics good for stalling concrete and grinding?

Sam

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By *chuckerkid*
Trials Discussion Thread

I have a nimbus isis trials and i bent the cranks doing like 4 foot
drops are my cranks themselves bent or have i bent the isis join thing?
any help would be apprecated.

Sam

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By *chuckerkid*
new homemade unicycle

yeah i made a 8 inch uni out of tricycle too,
its pretty fun but its crap to ride anwhere.

some of these tiny uni's are sick.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By *chuckerkid*
Poll: How long have you been riding

i learnt to ride 3 years a go then completly stpped but got into it
heaps about a year ago

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s...

if you can get a pro-tec get one they are really good

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s Profile:...

i ride feet centered doing trials and street but for going places its
ball of my foot

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s...

sounds sweet it will be mad whan some vids come up

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s Profile:...

thats great i will use it

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17043
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling June 20th 08, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By *chuckerkid*
Funny Crash (UPD) Picture Thread

io have a picture of me bailing a three stair
i will try and find it

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s Profile:...

is this a joke:confused:

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17043
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling June 14th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By *chuckerkid*
Today I... (brag thread)

learnt how to grind :cool:
it is so mad

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s Profile:...

yeah it's lame that UDC dont sell K1 i really wanted a seat:(

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s Profile:...

that's great:D
riding trials unis to school always gets a great recepition:cool:.
me and my cousin (like having a friend) go riding heaps aswell

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 27th 08, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By *chuckerkid*
Sand riding?

i id it on my old ebay uni did every thindg from riding down the dunes
to riding in waist deep water trying to catch waves.
then to risne off i rode it into a pool
all great fun but tha uni is...
Forum: Unicycling May 25th 08, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By *chuckerkid*
Today I... (brag thread)

hopped 45 cm high and did a leg wrap while doing a crank grab wasn't
very skillfull looked cool thogh:cool:

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 19th 08, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By *chuckerkid*
Unicycle silliohette/art (i dont know how to spell silliohetee)

in photo shop its easy but i dont know any other ways

--
*chuckerkid*
*chuckerkid*'s Profile:...

wow that kids really good:eek: